“One of my fav restaurants in Milano”
Review of ALventicinque

ALventicinque
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
ALventicinque is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #63 of 9 246 Restaurants in Milan
Price range: US$14 - US$34
Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

I have been here many many times, so I think I can justify my review as a regular. The restaurant is cozy and cute. It is not big, so make a reservation in advance. The food is delicious, all the material is freshly delivered from local markets and farms. There is a list of suppliers for all food materials. The menu changes from times to times, and it has a lot of options for vegetarians (as I have a lot of vegan friends) My fav ones are “Spaghetii alla Chittara” (the seafood pasta) it’s always on the menu, as well as chicken stew, sea bass, and pork belly. The atmosphere is suitable for any situations (business meal, dates, friends get-together or alone). The staff are so friendly, they always wear smiles and make you absolutely feel at home. That’s the reason why I come back so frequently. The wine list is also a plus, they provide wines from different regions of Italy and a beer that made by themself in-house! All in all, this is not a high-end restaurant, rather it’s a trattoria that would give you a feeling of fine dining.

PS: your trip would be complete without a visit here.

From someone who comes here every week :)

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

I saw the great reviews of this place and booked via quandoo and received a confirmation of the reservation. Upon arrival at the restaurant, we were told the reservation was cancelled and quandoo should have told us the restaurant was full. Why the hell was the reservation accepted in the first place and confirmed? Be careful booking online with this place. Food looked good though :(

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Freshest pastas and ingredients with great service. The place itself is really small which in some way to our benefits since we were looked after well.
We orders the risotto with porcini mushrooms, seafood pasta, baked mozzarela cheese and they were all perfect!
Will come back again when in Milan.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

When I'm in the area, I always try to eat here. Top quality food and wines. The staff are great and very helpful too. Probably the best carbonara, maybe the only one I've ever had. Can't wait for the next one.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

We went there for dinner on Saturday and the food was good. We took a “tagliere di salumi e formaggi di capra” to share and then a plate of “spaghetti alla chitarra”.

Date of visit: August 2018