See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I was first time in this hotel with my group and it was excellent experience. I am writing as a tour operator on behalf of my group because everyone’s loved staying in this hotel. Rooms are clean and beds comfortable. Buffet breakfast with healthy choices and well prepared. Director Lucca, receptionist Alberto, Julia and other staff are so friendly and helpful. Alberto was very handy and got for my group discounted dinners, bus transportations,calling on our behalf museums for booking. You cannot expect better than this. Also hotel is located in convienient place and just few minutes from city metro. Within few stations you can get everywhere in Milan I was in so many hotels in Milan and other places and I can highly recommend this place .

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 April 2018

Very kind and helpful staff. Hotel clean and nice as normal standard in Ibis Styles.
Breakfast was ok but not too much to choose.
Location is the best to visit Milano becasue near by is the subway station so perfect connection with centre.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We stay for 4night here.
Its under 4star hotels standard.
Breakfast was bad and the staffs were slow.
Room service was realy nothing.
I never suggest hotel to you.
The reservation that was Alberto was realy kind.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shahrzadm63
Reviewed 9 February 2018

The hotel was below normal ACCOR ibis standards. The rooms were very very small very dated and tired. There was no wifi in the rooms not even a weak signal. I am a silver member and was not offered a welcome drink voucher was given Some fruit in the room. Breakfast was ok fairly limited choice and was not fully set up for 0730 when opened at 0700. was worse than a ibis budget.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank RobertZ8058CS
Reviewed 10 January 2018

I booked this hotel for my vacation in Milan and used the special rate for AccorHotels employees. This rate is always flexible and provides the best conditions for us as the employees of AccorHotels. Apart from that, you usually get more benefits like free late check-out, priority check-in, etc. But this is not about this hotel...
I was unbelievably surprised, when we arrived to the hotel on 30th of December at night, after long flight, and old man at reception desk started to joke that he does not speak English, etc. Come on! You see that we are tired after the trip, it is late night - who want to listen to your jokes? When his jokes were over, he just told me that our booking was cancelled and, further to that, they do not have any rooms available. He told they tried to charge the credit card and could not, so they just cancelled the booking.
Dear colleagues, first of all, this rate is fully flexible and guest pays upon arrival. And you cannot make any pre-authorization as well!! But once you decide to break the rules and company's standards, you have to at least inform guest about your intentions!!!
In this case, hotel simply DID NOT INFORM ME ABOUT CANCELLATION! I have not received any e-mails, calls, notifications, etc. it is just flagrantly!!
Ok, after 10 minutes old man at reception said that "he is in a good mood", so he finds us room and maybe even give the same rate... It seems that he is a "king" of this hotel and of the whole world and we are just miserable stupid people. It is the first time in my 11 years experience in hotel business, when I see such terrible approach to guests!
The most funny thing is that finally he found us a room, which is originally for single use only, while we asked for a twin room as we were 2 girls. But we had actually no choice, so we agreed to sleep on 1 bed, and asked if they can at least provide us 2nd blanket. Old guy said "no". That was it: we spent 5 nights in one bed and under one blanket. Very "nice" service.
Have you ever heard about Heartist in AccorHotels or at least about basics of service? I think - no.

Little bit about the room: obviously, it was small, basically there was space only for the bed and 2 suitcases, that is it. However, it looks quite nice and clean. Bathroom is also fine. But there is major disadvantage - there is NO FRIDGE! Again, it is the first time I see that there is no fridge in Ibis... Even normal Ibis is featuring fridge in the room. And this is Ibis Styles, which pretends to be a 4* property...hahaha! It is 2* in reality...
As there is no neither bar, nor restaurant in the hotel, we had to buy some drinks and snacks in the supermarket nearby, but we even could not store these products for more than 1 day, because it spoiled without fridge.

According to standards, every Ibis should have at least 24/7 lobby bar with drinks and snacks. Nothing of that is present in this hotel...

Another strange thing is housekeeping staff: in the first day we asked for the second set of towels and every next day they took 2 sets of towels and gave us only 1... OMG - isn't it obvious that there are 2 people in the room and if you take 2 sets, why you give only 1??? Because of that every morning we had to go to the reception and ask them for more towels.
Further to that, after every cleaning, all our stuff in the bathroom and in the room were in different places, so housekeepers moved it and did not care to return it to the initial place... Well, it is not allowed even in 2* hotels... If you clean the sink for example and move something, you have to put it to the exactly same place after cleaning. These are BASICS of the hotel service! Ok, it seems that they just do not care at all...

The only 2 positive things in this hotel are:
1. Breakfast. It is really smart and tasty, there is everything necessary to start a day! A very tasty coffee, pastries, scrambled eggs, fruits, so it is really good value for money!
2. Location is perfect. Metro station is just 1 minute walk from the hotel and it takes just 15 minutes to get to the Duomo or Central Railway Station.

Overall, dear colleagues, I sincerely hope that you will pay attention to the above mentioned points and take some actions in order to stop disgracing Ibis brand and AccorHotels!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends