“Best pizza in town!!”

Berbere Milano Isola
Ranked #1 037 of 9 162 Restaurants in Milan
Price range: US$12 - US$35
Neighbourhood: Stazione Centrale
Description: Prepariamo tutti i giorni pizze con farine macinate a pietra e ingredienti biologici e stagionali, selezionati con cura in tutta Italia. Impasti preparati tutti i giorni con pasta madre viva, fermentazione di 24 h a temperatura ambiente controllata che rende la pizza molto più digeribile e buona. 8 fette da condividere.
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

The most delicious pizza in Milan!!! I tried different times to find a free table in that restaurant, because is always overbooked ...and finally I found a free table the other day!!
All the ingredients are bio and the pizza is very very delicious.

Berberefood, Proprietario at Berbere Milano Isola, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Hi Konstantin_Sal,
Thank you very much for your review!

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our pizza and drinks here (recommend trying Karma Cola!) but unfortunately we were seated outside where the streets were COVERED in rubbish, maybe from a street market that day? Also, the rubbish trucks were there clearing up as we were eating which was a bit off-putting. I would like to visit again and maybe eat inside! Finally, we were not shown the bill before having to pay and are unsure if we were overcharged the correct amount....

1  Thank Jane M
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

We've been there because an italian friends recommended us the place.
One of the strange experiences I have with pizza in my life. These guys I think they want to create a fusion kitchen from pizza.
The pizza was looking strange which was nice in my opinion, but the meal components I was not liking at all..
Milano is the capital of fashion and many other industries try to align in this trend. But guys, wait we are talking about food now. Pizza. Hello....

Berberefood, Proprietario at Berbere Milano Isola, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Hi Mustaine,
We regret that our pizza not liked it. Actually our idea is simple, to make a genuine and light dough pizza. We are also open for Bologna, Rome, Turin, Verona, the idea is not born in Milan so we didn't get swayed by trends! Hope see you soon!

Reviewed 22 May 2018

Wow! We tried the pizza with buffalo mozzarella and it's a must. The other one with zucchini came without tomato souce (as it should be) and surprisingly was one of the best! Very light dow, crusty.

Berberefood, Proprietario at Berbere Milano Isola, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Hi Petersen,
thank you for your review! We hope see you soon!

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Dinner with friends. Good, tasty pizza (not heavy at all) and fair prices. I'd say a more attentive staff is needed, but all in all I'd recommend it.
The place looks great and the list of ingredients for the pizzas make you genuinely hungry!