“Worth its High Rating”

Price range: US$23 - US$46
Neighbourhood: Zone 8
Neighbourhood: Zone 8
Reviewed 26 September 2018

We left it too late to book on a Saturday and a phone call led to being told they were fully booked. But we turned up right before they opened and asked and they took us in. We were glad we tried. The place is busy and not very quiet, but the service was still good and the food was excellent. We shared the appetizer of grilled polpo (mmmm good), shared a primo of tortilla with branzino and tomato sauce and shared a secondo seafood platter. Everything was very fresh and well prepared. They surprised us with an ice bucket with free amaro and limoncello before we had out fruit tart and coffee. Total bill -- €78.

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Had a truly delicious dinner here last Saturday night as I just walked in without a reservation hoping to get a table based on all the amazing reviews and they were so gracious and told me that they didn’t have room but they would still seat me if I left by a certain time which it turned out they never made me leave and they couldn’t have been more pleasant and more kind.
The seafood pasta was so delicious as was the mix salad with arugula and beautiful tomatoes. The limoncello was beautifully served also with a cantaloupe version of it as well with fruit in a beautiful glass bowl. As a parting gift they gave me some delicious cookies to take with me. Can’t wait to go back next Saturday on my layover. Bravo Rizzo. Gratzie

1  Thank flybysts
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Great place, super food! Not extremely expensive for the huge level of the dishes..so far my favorite in Milan for fish. I’ll go there for sure again...

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

I was in Milan on business with my wife staying at The Double Tree. Looking for nearby restaurants. This place accommodated is without a reservation thankfully. Service was perfect. Seafood and pasta were a wonderful Italian experience. Excellent wine and dessert as well.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Russell C
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

We visit this restaurant for a dinner since we were looking for healthy and fresh food and we have found it!
Well served and very well quality.
Prices are within the usual for Milan. Around 25 euros/person with main course and desert (no wine).
Very nice ambience and staff.

Date of visit: July 2018