“Horrible service and disappointing taste”
Review of I Feudi

I Feudi
Ranked #74 of 466 Restaurants in Mantua
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Also the sour red wine I had to ask for replacement didn't improve the overall experience.
I came not long before closing time but that didn't deserve such approach from the restaurant crew.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

We have been eyeing up this restaurant for10 days but never finding it open (august holiday?) and tonight it didn't disappoint ! All of us loved the food and drinks. The waiter kindly told me about the portion size (generous) and so I.we could amend our order. The quality was really good and the food, drink and service represented tip top value for money.
Only downside was no music and as we were among the first diners, we would have liked a little bit if music.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

The pizzas are solid average, you can certainly get better but also worse pizza in Italy. The interior is cool lokking though with old medieval arches.

1  Thank Aleksander L
Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

I had dinner with my friend in this beatiful pizzeria, in the centre of Mantua.
We were 6, 3 pizzas and 3 fish dishes..
I ate Scialatielli all'Amalfitana and I liked it, not the best fish dish that I've ever eaten but it was good!!
My friend don't like so much pizza...
But the most negative aspect was the service... so slow and the servant seems not very attent and positive in his job.

Reviewed 2 October 2016

At Feudi you can get all the local specialties of the region, mushrooms, pasta with pumpkin, succulent desserts