“Great food, excellent prices”

La Dolce Vita a Sirmione
Ranked #5 of 179 Restaurants in Sirmione
Price range: US$11 - US$40
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wanted a quick meal after a day of driving and Il Piatto Pronto did not disappoint. The food was excellent (I had trout almondine, my husband had spaghetti), came out quickly and was very fairly priced. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Mrs_Clark_Griswold

Reviewed 10 October 2018

We had to wait for a table as they were full and so glad that we did. Lovely Italian restaurant where the food, wine and service were excellent.

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

We came as a family of four (kids 8 and 10 years old).
First we ate some prosciutto with cheese and melon and then divided two pizzas on the four of us. Pizza Deliziosa was fantastic, but also the simple one Vesuvio wad great. All at very good price.
Atmosphere nice and peaceful with good service.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

I had been to "Il Piatto Pronto" before but only in the evening for dinner,today,making the most of a glorious October day,I went for lunch.
This restaurant is primarily a fish restaurant,so I chose pizza as my first course.Why if it is a fish restaurant did I choose the pizza? well I wanted to see if the pizza could compare to the pizzerias in the locale.Although they do not have a wood fired oven the pizza I was served was very tasty.It was light,with the right amount of crispness in the crust,being topped with courgettes,tomato,onion and mozzarella.
For the main course,at the recommendation of the owner, I chose a tagliolini with vongole and branzino,( clams and seabass) with a lemon zest.
It was rich and delicate,if that is not a contradiction,aromatic and flavoursome and I was very happy.
The vongole,branzino and zest each kept their individual flavours but also complimented each other to produce a delicious dish greater than it's parts.
A glass of Lugana was the perfect accompaniment to my meal.
I left the restaurant hoping that it would not be to long before I would return.

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Nice pizza but we found it to be very average/standard, especially after seeing reviews we had higher expectations. However staff were helpful and it was a nice quick lunch