“Wonderful!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of MARINAHOUSE

promenade by night
VARENNA night is  beautiful Amazing  lake view at sunset
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
VARENNA night is  beautiful
Amazing  lake view at sunset
castel Vezio
Promenade on the lake
Promenade
Varenna typical alley
Varenna with snow
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Minna J
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 6 August 2018 for a stay in July 2018

I can only agree on all the positive comments about this apartment and its landlords. We loved Varenna and the apartment was the perfect starting point for shorter excursions around the area.

Our luggage was lost in Zurich we got late trying to sort things out in Milan but everything went well thanks to Lara and her friend.

Wonderful apartment with stunning views. We loved the little balcony where we could sit after the child had fallen asleep. The kitchen was very well aquipt!

Your age range 35-49
Divs S
Glendale, California
“A Jewel of its Own !”
Reviewed 13 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

The MarinaHouse is a total Gem of its own in Varenna, Lake Como. It is smacked right in the center of all the beautiful and "sacred" old Chiesas (churches) and in the middle of the Main Square.
It was an easy access from the Train station as we came via Train from Rome. This is an Old-world family building, equipped with all modern amenities one could ever dream of, while traveling. The bed was comfortable for my back as I had cervical spine injury and it had a lovely folding-bed couch in the living room. The Lake Views are magnificent and I totally enjoyed every minute of the Views from sunrise to sundown in every corner of the rooms. This place was spectacular and the hosts, Lara and Alessia were so accommodating. They were very compassionate people as I had lots of queries concerning directions to places. The hosts truly went out of their way to make my stay very, very comfortable - complete with breakfast items and cooking amenities that made this lodging package ...a beautiful EXPERIENCE with wonderful surprises! I was totally mystified and had a relaxing retreat in Lake Como because of the MarhinaHouse and the lovely Hosts who were both so kind and lovely. Truly -- it was an amazing vacation that I would speak about over and over to all my family and friends. An eventful and unforgettable stay -- JUST PERFECT !!!!!

485beryld
Greater Sydney, Australia
“Great location,very thoughtful provision of all the household items one could need.”
Reviewed 14 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Right on main square, easy access to restaurants, ferry and local services. Ample storage, comfortable living area and bedroom.cable TV and free wifi.
Lara was a friendly helpful host who went out of her way to help me find a dentist when urgently needed and for which I was very grateful.
Highly recommended

CardrewSy...
Sydney
“Great location in Varenna”
Reviewed 7 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018

My wife and I stayed here for over a week. The location of the apartment is perfect in Varenna which is less hectic than other towns on Lake Como. The apartment had all the ammenities that we needed and was very close to great restaurants and comfortable walking distance to the ferry terminal. Lara and her friend Alessia met us on arrival (late in the day) and clearly explained all features of the apartment

Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 10 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing