All reviewsrooftop barpool deckduplex suitelake comobed was super comfortableusb plugsgold membermakes a huge differencehh goldfleetway travelwonderful upgrademodern italian designstay was wonderfulkind of hotelfriendly waiterbathroom areaconcierge desk
Reviewed 28 June 2018

The Hilton is a new, modern hotel in the downtown area. It has everything you would expect from a Hilton - good restaurants, including a skyline view one, good service etc. The only reason I took a star away is the lighting over the bathroom sink is POORLY designed. There is one light hanging down in the middle so you have to move to the right to see the left side of your face and move to the left of the light to see the right side of your face. My husband noted he had to do this to shave too.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
HiltonLakeComo, Direttore at Hilton Lake Como, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Kelly,

thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your recent stay at Hilton Lake Como.
I am very delighted to read that you enjoyed our hotel, especially our location as we are just 15 minutes walking from the lovely centre of Como, and pleased to know you have enjoyed our services, restaurants and the great stunning view it is possible admiring from our Terrazza.
I am also glad you shared your impressions about the room and the facilities, it is always important knowing our guests feelings and for sure we will take into considerations your precious comments about the lighting system in the sink area.

I wish we will have the opportunity to welcome you again soon.

Warm regards from Como

Reviewed 26 June 2018

We only booked two nights and were sad to leave, we wanted to stay even longer. By far one of the best hotels in the Hilton group. The rooms have a breathtaking view, the staff are professional and the location is perfect. The pool top roof was great to relax and the Terrazza 241 is an inspiring location with signature cocktails, Italian wines and spectacular views. The rooms with a view are highly sought after, I am a diamond member for 10 years and this was the first time I did not get an upgrade. We had booked a deluxe room with a view so the upgrades to other rooms was limited. However, the room we had was great so not having an upgrade was not an issue. The stay was wonderful and the location is ideal. We will return every time we make our vacation trip to Italy by car. This will always be our in between stop to Tuscany.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank L2210TBmarkc
HiltonLakeComo, Direttore at Hilton Lake Como, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Guests,

greetings from Como, and thank you for taking the time to share your considerations about your stay at Hilton Lake Como.
I am very pleased to know that you really enjoyed our location, our rooftopo pool which is literally Amazing, the services offered at the Terrazza 241 and the hotel itself with its new and modern style and comfortable rooms.
I am just sorry it was not possible offering you an upgrade, we always do our best to consider this possibility for our Members. For this reason, please feel free to contact our Reservations Department, so can add a note for your future stay and make it happen.
The email you can use is: lakecomo_Reservations@Hilton.com.

I hope to welcome you very soon and we remain at your full disposal.
Warm regards

Reviewed 24 June 2018

The hotel is just newly open and it is absolutely fantastic. The staff at the reception is brilliant. The lady that checked us in was the most lovely and professional receptionist I have ever seen. As the whole hotel is new, the rooms are in great conditions, good size and have everything that belongs to the this type of hotels. The bar that located next to the reception was the nicest surprise. Again, waiters were attentative, helpful and most of all friendly without pretense. Food was beautiful and they even agreed to make a drink for me that was not on the menu. As we were there early early in the seasons, the roof terrace was closed but I would definitely return. It is worth the money.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank poochen

Dear Guest

greetings from Como and thank you for your kind feedback about your recent stay at Hilton Lake Como.
I am delighted to know that you enjoyed a lovely stay, and I am espeically pleased our staff has been brilliant and helpfu during your entire stay with us.
I am also happy to hear that you liked our new hotel,the location, our rooms which are spacious and comfotable to assure our guests a great stay, as well as our services.

I confirm the rooftop has been opened at the end of March, so I hope to have the chance to welcome here you agian and show you the stunning views directly from the rooftop.

With best regards,

Reviewed 23 June 2018

The suites are located to view Lake Como (front building). Beautiful view of the mountains and the lake.
This is the best part of the Lake Como Hilton. The breakfast if included is very good and so is the service
The layout of the rooms definitely controlled by a male architect and lacks imagination.
Our biggest complaint is the service staff constantly slamming the doors during the room cleaning/restocking cycle.

Room Tip: suites facing the lake
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank zeeanton

Dear Guest,

thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your stay at Hilton Lake Como.
I am very pleased to know that you liked the hotel in general, from the rooms which are very spacios and comfortable, to our services and our stunning views of the Lake and the landscape.
Regarding your comment about the staff, I would like to thank you for your consideration, this has already been reviewed with the responsible department in order to be sure this will do not happen again, as we care about our Guests and we want to assure the best possible experience during the stay with us.

I thank you again for your time and I hope I will have the chance to welcome you again in Como soon.

Warm regards

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I can’t begin to brag enough about the wonderful staff at this Hilton. From Aleesia, Victoria at the front desk, the kind and fun spirited spa staff, and my absolute favorite people working in the bar and restaurants ( Guiseppe 1 and 2, Daniele, Sara, Vincenzo,Alexssandra, Uriel, Umomo, everyone really) they all went above and beyond to make my mom and I feel at home and comfortable during our stay. There were some small issues and the dinner on the rooftop can take awhile, but it’s a new hotel and they are doing their best to work out the kinks. I really loved this hotel and can’t wait to go back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Cia G
HiltonLakeComo, Direttore at Hilton Lake Como, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your fantastic review following your stay here at Hilton Lake Como.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our new hotel and services, and I am especially excited that our staff lasted an excellent impression.

I am delighted that we have exceeded your expectations and remain in excellent memory. I have shared your comments with all our team members who feel highly encouraged by such nice words.

We are looking forward to welcome you back soon.
Kind regards,