“Great Restaurant”

Osteria l'Angolo del Silenzio
Ranked #47 of 606 Restaurants in Como
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Closed all day Monday and for lunch on Tuesday.
Reviewed 21 October 2018

This restaurant come highly recommended by an employee of the hotel we were staying. She was correct. The good was delicious. We had the veal, steak, pasta, and risotto. Even topped it off with dessert. From beginning to end, everything was impeccable. My wife has a gluten allergy and they had plenty of options for her.

The owner served us and he was very helpful with our selections. He did not say he was the owner, but it was clear he was because the amount of pride he took in his restaurant. Besides, we asked him as we were leaving and he confirmed that he was. He even walked us out to the street, shaking our hands. Such a nice man.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 21 September 2018

A good friend recommended the l‘Angolo del Silenzio to us as we spent a week in Como on a couple‘s getaway. The friendly, welcoming and very attending staff straightaway made us like this place and the food is just magnificient. Ossobucco with risotto was my favourite but also the homemade pasta, the seafood and pretty much everything else we tried was a pure delight. And the value for money factor is high as well. Expecting a very pricey restaurant, we always ate for well below EUR 100 with primi piatti, two mains, wine (try the Sicilian Nero d‘tavola), desert, coffee. While the restaurant is on a busy road and doesnt look like much from the outside, there is a garden courtyard which is quiet and beautiful. I could well imagine the Osteria l‘Angolo del Silenzio to be amongst the best restaurants in Como.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 17 September 2018

This restaurant is soooooo good!! We sat at the same table we were seated at two years ago and had the exact same pleasant experince. I had the white fish with risotto again and it is absolutely to die for (my personal experience). The fish are from Lago di Como. Love this place. Address: Viale Lecco, 25, 22100 Como Italia. angolosilenzio@gmail.com . Too good!! Back soon again. Hopefully at the same table!!

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

We were spending the night in Como and we asked our hotel to recommend a restaurant that will deliver the typical offerings of Como. We were not diss appointed. We submitted ourselves to the restaurant and asked that they feast is with what was best if the region. I could go through the menu but that is not the point if the review. A family run restaurant. Great service and Great offering and a great evening. Will definitely come back if I have the opportunity and I recommend this restaurant for anyone looking for the typical offerings of Como.

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

It is always a pleasure to come back to L’Angolo del Silenzio . They have mostly the same menu they have had for years . Always good . A nice selection of wine and a very good service . It is a pleasure to visit every time .