“BEST VACATION OF MY LIFE”
other travellers have booked this property
the view fom the family restaurant
table on the balcony with garden and lake view Breakfast on the terrace overooking the garden.. what a better way to start the day
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
the view fom the family restaurant
table on the balcony with garden and lake view
Kitchen with fireplace..
our fully equipped kitchen
the living room
The living room
the living room
Gettng up with a woderfull view
ready for breakfast??
what a beautiful view!!!
the double room
the second room
the second room
the single room
the single room
afternoon tea in the garden
Would you like to sun-bathing??
The view on the mountains surrounding Bellagio
the view on the building
Our position
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Molly M
Naples
“BEST VACATION OF MY LIFE”
Reviewed 7 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

My husband and I stayed here in July and my only regret is that we didn't stay longer- it was literally the best vacation of my life, and I feel as though I owe that largely to Cristiano and his family for ensuring everything about our stay was perfect.

The apartment was huge and beautiful- would have easily slept an additional family of 4 and an infant. They had a crib, stroller, backpack carrier, and high chair- VERY convenient for anyone traveling with children. Super clean residence, conveniently stocked with everything you need to cook meals, and a wifi connection strong enough to Skype home and brag about your vacation in paradise :)

The family that owns the residence takes absolutely amazing care of you, and you MUST visit their trattoria while you are there!!

The apartment has parking (although the road to get to the house is a bit daunting) and the walk into town is about 10-12 min. There are stairs on the walk, but it is a nice walk and largely shaded.

I know a lot of people probably go to Bellagio expecting to spend tons of money and stay at a ritzy hotel, but staying here will redefine the way you see the town and I guarantee it will be an experience you are anxious to repeat.

HIGHLY recommended. You will not regret booking this location!!!

Dwiko N
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing place with caring hosts”
Reviewed 30 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

This place is amazing. I had a better experience staying here than staying in a hotel in the centre of Como.

The apartment is 15-20minutes walk from the centre, or 5 minutes drive. We didn't mind, we loved walking. The location is peaceful and you are surrounded by nice greenery - the view from the apartment is absolutely breath taking.

The host are super friendly. Treated us like we are family. Made sure we settled in fine and gave us information about the local area and even some products from their farm.

They own a restaurant on top of the hill, with magnificent views. You can arrange a minibus with them for either lunch or dinner. The food is not the commercialised pasta you get like all the restaurant in Bellagio. It's home made, local menu. Delicious. They even gave us a sample of their home made sausages, we used it to cook dinner on our last night and it tasted great.

The apartment itself is clean, spacious, filled with all the things you need. Complete utilities in the kitchen, wifi and pretty much everything else to make sure you have an amazing experience.

Overall the description on their B&B page is spot on, but the experience you get is much more. Don't book those overpriced small rooms in the centre of Bellagio. We were glad that we chose this place instead.

Thank you so much to Christiana and Cristiano, you were a great host! Hopefully we can come back soon

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The property, the location, the experience
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
Reviewed 21 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The hospitality, the comfort, the views, and the garden
Liked least: Nothing was all wonderful
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Phoenix, Arizona

Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
Management Response
21 Jul 2014
It was really a pleasure to have you as guests ad we hope you'll get back
Best regards
Geert S
Kortenberg, Belgium
“An absolute recommendation !”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

If Bellagio is called the pearl of Como lake, what then to say about Casa Felicita ? Being only the second guest to this estate, Cristiana and her personal translator Petra had everything spot on already. Everything you could possibly need was there to make you feel at home and enjoy the wonderful surroundings from the first floor of the house where the family of Cristiana grew up. Spotlessly clean, more than enough space, a fully equipped kitchen, and a terrace with a view are some things that come to mind.

Staying in Milano before traveling by train to Como and further by boat to Bellagio, what a special attention they showed by warning me a day in advance about train strikes in Italy, it gave me time to prepare and adapt traveling plans to still arrive in time.

A pick-up by car when arriving in Bellagio, a welcome breakfast basket with fruit and home-made cheese and marmalade, a garden with vegetables to harvest if wanted, every possible documentation of things to do, no better first impression could be possible. And the good feeling continued during my three day stay in this extraordinary environment.

Outside the busy Bellagio, but only a 15 minute walk away, you will enjoy the calmness of the nature. A super terrace where I spent my first evening until very late just looking out over the Como lake and the mountains surrounding it. Of course not to mention that I've had every day breakfast on this same terrace ! Every day visiting the surroundings, I was always so pleased to come back to what I felt at home already.

The number of walks you can do in the region are countless, but one deserves special attention. An inspiring and appetite-awakening uphill hike towards the family-run restaurant where I met some other family members of Christiana. From there you can enjoy a super meal with ingredients from the estate, while at the same time overlooking Bellagio and the lake, what a combination. Not to forget the excellent wine selection and suggestion by Jacob, and the special dessert prepared by the chef brother! I was happy that I got a ride back downtown afterwards :-)

When I had to leave to go back home to work, it was a bit with a heavy heart, but yet another surprise when the husband of Christiana showed up when I was waiting for my ferry to say goodbye, what a team ! For me this short vacation after a business trip was the ideal way to clear my head, to enjoy a wonderful scenery, to stay in a place that has been home to a family and was my home for a few days. The only downside of my stay there was that I couldn't stay for a few more days ...

For me a 5 star all the way is the minimum I can give, and I hope to come back here some day with someone I love.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything ! If I have to chose, the terrace with the lake view.
Liked least: Nothing.
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Management Response
8 Jul 2014
Dear Geert
We really hope that you'll get back in the future
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing