All reviewsfamily run hotelminute walknoisy streetan excellent continental breakfastprivate hotelon site parkingnice hotelwalls are thinsalamiyogurtcentre of townboiled eggsbread rollsfree wifilake comopartial viewgood size
Reviewed 14 August 2018

The hotel is located close to the village center - 10 min on foot. The staff are very helpful and will provide you with all the info you need about Bellagio. The hotel is new and offers clean and spacious rooms, each with its own balcony. The breakfast buffet is complete with a variety of selections. There is also a free parking place in the back.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

This has now been our third time to Bellagio and have stayed once again at Hotel Fioroni. The hotel is fine, and a nice distance from the centre however, I felt that this last time the hotel was looking a little run down. Could use some painting and one of the rooms that we had smelled...not sure of what. The breakfast could be embellished a bit more. Perhaps I’m comparing to some other B&B’s that I stayed at where there was freshly baked goods and better presentation.

On another note, one of our family members who had not stayed there before went out at night and his wife stayed home. Since they only gave him one key, his wife needed it to keep it in the room in order for the electricity to function. When he came back home, the outside gate as well as the door needed a key to open! He had to knock on door and the older gentleman who was sleeping, was not too happy to open up for them. He ended up opening up the gate but not the door! Thankfully he could call his wife to let him in. It was an honest mistake, and was not handled well by the owner in my opinion.

There is a seating area up on the roof, but no lighting if one preferred to sit on lawn chairs instead of the downstairs patio.

Other than that, I would say it’s an “okay” hotel, but not what it was 6 or 7 years ago. I’m sorry to say that because I know it’s a family run business and they must work hard, but we’re the customers and our opinions matter.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Hotel itself is good with good facilities, breakfast quality is good. It is family run hotel and it should have been friendlier environment. Somehow my friends and I didn’t feel welcomed by the reception and breakfast staff. That is only my criticism and based on the poor customer service I will not be returning to this hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

We had a large room with a grand fire place converted to a seating area. Our bed was large and very comfortable. We had a separate shower room and toilet which was lovely. Our room lacked a view. Breakfasts were good but the coffee was instant. The big plus was having a car space and only 10 minutes walk from the centre!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2018

spent two nights at Hotel Fioroni in early May. Just the right distance from downtown... a lovely walk. Warm family run, impeccably clean facility and rooms. Very nice breakfast included which kicked off each wonderful day on Lake Como. We will stay with our new friends at Fioroni again next visit!

Room Tip: ask for water-side views
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple