“Normale”

Ranked #180 of 715 Restaurants in Bergamo
Price range: US$35 - US$47
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Small restaurant with traditional and local dishes. Homemade pasta and ravioli, risotto alla milanese with veal ossobuco. Main courses mades with the original local recipe Barolo beef stew with polenta, rabbit in white wine with potatoes and veal cutlet. Selection of the best Italian cold cuts and cheeses. Winery.
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

I have read the reviews and go with my son as its expected to be a local fine restaurant.
Indeed locals were present and the waiter was nice. The taste of the recommended food was normal. We ate ravioli and spaghetti vongole. The dessert menu was limited!
I would not go again when I am in Bergamo.

Reviewed 25 December 2015 via mobile

Very good, great restaurant and service! Lovely Christmas lunch. Thank you Claudio for the service and also glutenfree!

1  Thank Sandra v
Reviewed 28 October 2015 via mobile

This is my second visit to this restaurant... so implicitly one that I'd recommend going to. The chef if you have the opportunity to meet him, is a bit of an eccentric soul, a true artisan, which comes out not only in his persona but also in the unique character of his food. If you are looking for something run of the mill, keep walking. That said i was more impressed with my first visit. There aren't many table and the place filled up quickly... So best be there shortly after opening if you wish to dine, or ~9:30 in hopes of catching the 2nd seething.

Reviewed 10 September 2015

We were passing through Bergamo on our way to Lake Garda and stopped for lunch. This restaurant is aimed at locals rather than tourists and all the better for it offering wWarm, friendly service.

We ate local antipasti which included melt in the mouth home cured salami, mushrooms and polenta. The best in Italy they say.

I had pork and sage ravioli in butter which was the best ravioli I have ever eaten. My husband had a veal steak with a glass of montepulciano 2010.

Who could ask for more?

We'd definitely revisit if we came to Bergamo again.

Reviewed 12 July 2015

We have been there 2 times and the food as well as the service was very good. It is a very nice restaurant , the staff is very freindly and explained in detail the dishes. The recommendation of the wine was also great. We had two wonderful dinner and will definitely come back.

2  Thank G S