“Very good as always”

Costa Azzurra
Ranked #43 of 161 Restaurants in Ventimiglia
Price range: US$9 - US$35
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Il ristorante e a conduzione familiare, i piatti serviti sono tutti curati nei dettagli, dalle materie prime impiegate, al prodotto finito servito a tavola, stiamo molto attenti ad usare le giuste quantita di oli per la cottura visti i sempre maggiori problemi alimentari italiani!Serviamo solo pesce fresco pescato e non d'allevamento, esposto nella vetrina all'ingresso del locale. La pasta fresca, ravioli, tagliatelle, tagliolini e persino il pane viene fatto da noi. All'interno c'e una zona con tappeto verde dedicata ai piccoli, con giochi, colori, tavolini e sedie dove possono giocare mentre i genitori mangiano tranquilli.Siamo attrezzati per accogliere le persone celiache, sia per le pizze che per la cucina, prestando la massima attenzione alla preparazione dei loro piatti.Ogni venerdi sera festa a tema con musica dal vivo e intrattenimento. Vedi foto del profilo! Vi aspettiamo per divertirci insieme!
Reviewed 25 February 2018

A little away from the centre and none the worse for that. Green salad, two pizzas, desserts and wine. All very good quality finished with coffee and free limoncello (home made) all for 30 Euros.
Service very good and bi-lingual.
The seafood looked great.
Well worth the visit.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 28 October 2017

We come here most years and have always loved it (except on Fridays!)
Leaving behind the normal, but excellent Pizzas my wife branched out into Insalata Caprese followed by Spaghetti Vongole. After helping with her Salad I stuck with the pizza! Desserts and coffee followed (including the free Limoncello)
Great service, food and value.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

We visited on a day-trip to Ventimiglia, and I was utterly delighted to find this little gem. They offer a huge range of gluten-free options, and the pizza I had was just delicious. I would highly recommend!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

After seeing in the window that they do a metre long pizza I thought I must try this place.
The huge choice of pizzas on the menu made it difficult to choose as I wanted to try them all. I have never seen such a large amount of variation of pizzas.
We sat by the window in the sun with a view of the sea but without being troubled by the men selling dodgy watches,handbags sunglasses etc that seemingly are allowed to sell their wares on the street and walk into other restaurants on marketday in the town. Which was refreshing.
I didn't get the metre long pizza as the table we sat at wasn't big enough, I will have to revisit.
The pizza I had was large enough and beautiful.
Great service, nice decor fabulous food.
They even to some fun theme nights which look like a laugh.
I will be back.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 23 February 2017

This place is a hidden gem!!! The freshest seafood perfectly prepared.
Everything is very good...fresh fish/seafood, Pasta to die for, Pizza to stay
alive for!!!! Don't miss this place.

Date of visit: February 2017