“Monterosso 2 bedroom suite - Clean and cozy”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Kathy K
“Monterosso 2 bedroom suite - Clean and cozy”
Reviewed 17 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

The suite was centrally located, clean and cozy. Julia was welcoming and extremely helpful weith her restaurant and hiking tips. I highly recommend this suite and Julia was delightful.

mvankl
Orlando, Florida
“Delightful!”
Reviewed 5 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

My sister and I spent two nights here and loved every minute of it. It is a short walk from the train station and walking distance to all kinds of restaurants and bars, the beach, the old town, a laundromat, and more. Antonella and her family (daughter Marianna) were so kind and helpful. The view is lovely. The railroad track is just behind the house, but the trains are really quiet and I only heard a horn once, and that was during the day. We had the windows open, too, most of the time. We would definitely stay here again. I was a little confused as to whether breakfast came with the rental--it does not. Food is just steps away, though.

Kris L
Tewantin, Australia
“We Love It :)”
Reviewed 26 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Our accommodation was for 3 nights and we were very excited about staying 5 mins from the beach in a lovely room and an Italian family connection on site. The accommodation was so spacious and beautifully renovated...I was pretty excited when I saw it...just perfect...loved all the special touches, the colours, the views from our windows...the bed, linen and pillows were great. We found the reception very welcoming and informative...so very friendly & thoughtful with good English (makes a difference for us). We will return :)

Your age range 50-64
Management Response
27 Apr 2017
Ciao dear Kristine ,
I am so glad to read that you had a pleasant stay .
It has been a pleasure meeting you and we hope to meeting you again in the future !
Take care of you .
My best regards, Antonella
kskbtvkcf...
Clarendon Hills, Illinois
“Perfect location and helpful hosts”
Reviewed 31 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Couldn't be better spot-close to trails for Cinque Terre and close to town. Beautiful rooms-my friends and I stayed in 3 different rooms. We were provided with toiletries, towels, everything we needed for our stay. Our hosts made coffee and treats for us in the morning, gave us maps and advice on the area. Very accommodating to us! I stayed for 3 nights and would definitely recommend and return in the future if I'm in the area.Thanks, Antonella-you and your family were great-you even emailed my mom I arrived safely from the nearby train station.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing