All reviews golf cart hot tub glass of prosecco train station turn down service cinque terre cheapest room breakfast and happy hour our honeymoon each evening beautiful room dinner reservations yogurt each morning welcome drink private terrace small room
Reviewed 3 May 2016

We had a beautiful room with a deck which had a million dollar view ! We were greeted on arrival with prosecco which set the tone for a wonderful 2 night stay. Breakfast was amazing, our room was cleaned thoroughly by the housekeeping staff more than once per day, and Manarola was the perfect town for us. We did not want to leave and if we ever return to Cinque Terre - we will stay at La Torretta again! My only complaint - the website was very confusing when attempting to book the room.

Room tip: make sure you have a room with a deck
Date of stay: April 2016
1  Thank Madeline G
Reviewed 27 April 2016

Beautiful, quaint, special accommodation in Cinque Terre. Staff were very pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was fabulous. Children were able to take part in cliff jumping in Manarola which enhanced their stay x10. It was the perfect village for our large family.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 November 2015

The hotel has a great location and service in the famous area of Cinque Terre! I booked a room with view to the sea! Was really amazing! I was picked with a golf car from the parking, in my room waited a bottle of Prosecco for me and the minibar was for free! I really can recommend this hotel for a stay!

Room tip: I had room 5.
Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank Trinchen123
Reviewed 7 November 2015

This place is so gorgeous and romantic. The whole Cinque Terre region is amazing and I think this is one of the best places to stay. We had the smallest room and it was still comfortable and lovely. We had a balcony outside with views of the vineyards and ocean. You also have beautiful views from the outdoor breakfast area (so delicious) and the jacuzzi area. Yes, there are lots of stairs but there are stairs everywhere in Cinque Terre so just make sure you're fit enough to climb and it should be okay. When you arrive and leave, they can help you get to/from the train station with their golf cart. This is definitely worth it because luggage can be hard to manage with their steep hills. We thought the service was great and they were always able to get us restaurant reservations at the last minute. We highly recommend Billy's!

Date of stay: September 2015
7  Thank oli_joy
Reviewed 18 October 2015

I had enjoyed a fabulous three night stay at La Torretta in 2005, so had booked it again for 2015. We arrived late in the afternoon after a day of train travel from Lake Como, to find that there had been a glitch in cyberspace, our confirmed booking made nine months earlier wasn't in the system! The team at La Torretta quickly found us alternative accommodation in an apartment in Manarola, while hosting us on their patio for breakfasts and afternoon aperitifs, arranging wifi, and making sure that our three nights in Manarola were every bit as enjoyable as if we'd been sleeping in the hotel itself.

Date of stay: September 2015