“Another amazing lunch”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 May 2018

Party of 10, booked a couple of days in advance for 12:30 on a Saturday just to be on the safe side. A usual the food was very good and the price extremely reasonable (148€ for 8 adults and 2 kids including wine and water)... really no complaints, worth the visit, credit cards / bankomat accepted

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Excellent family lunch. Booked in advance, the place was full at around 1 pm on a Saturday. We had a very nice meal, plenty of red wine and the bill for 6 adults and 2 kids came to 151€! Absolutely worth a visit, excellent price/quality ratio. Credit cards accepted

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

Nothing left to the appearance, just food. The restaurant is nice but with an old mood. The food is without compromise: genuine dishes from Friuli. Excellent taste, homemade food, old fashioned but effective. Great balance between food quality and price. If you prefer taste and you do not care too much about the environment, this is a must go in Udine.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Family lunch, we decided to try to get a table after 1 pm and they were able to squeeze in a party of 7. The food was very nice, and I have to say the fennel as side veg. was probably the best I have ever had. I had partridge which was nice but did not find the meat that spectacular. I did find a pellet in the meat (it did say in the menu it was hunted) luckily I did not bite on it. The service was a bit slow since the place was packed, hence I did not give them 5 stars. The price was very reasonable.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

Just a great place! Staff was not super friendly, and when I entered I had the feeling I was disturbing because I was not speaking Italian. Then it went better. Food is really good, for a very good price. I took Gnocchi and they were very good. The place is cosy and relax. I strongly recommend this place!