US$76
US$118
US$92
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$116
US$110
US$100
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$115
US$91
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$104
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$85
B&B Casa Stucky(Udine)(Great Value!)
US$64
B&B.it
Stop & Sleep Udine Fronte Stazione(Udine)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgreat hotelold fashionedexcellent coffeecentral locationolder style hotelreception desk isnearby hotelcheck in was quickprivate garageroom was spaciousexcellent staffexcellent locationthe heart of the citykind of hotelenjoyed my staypleasant staypastries
Reviewed 1 June 2018

I really enjoyed my stay in Udine and that is due to the staff of this hotel. In fact I stayed an extra night as they made my stay so easy and relaxing.
On arrival I was offered options about which room I would like - at the front or back, and I opted for a lovely light room at the front overlooking the square, but yet it was quiet, I slept really well.
The staff were great - excellent tips and advice on Udine, plus when I expressed an interest in watching the Grand Prix, they offered to let me watch it on their big screen. In the end I watched it in a different language from my room, but the offer was much appreciated. In the meantime I went out to lunch and on my return, a member of staff I'd not yet met informed me that they had set the channel in the big screen without me even mentioning the GP - excellent communication amongst the staff.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Maintaining the heritage look from outside without making any major changes, hotel had done a good job. Warm and welcoming staff. Overall a decent place to stay in Udine. Also it is centrally located.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

I arrived unfortunately with sickness that required antibiotics. The staff was wonderful directing me to a pharmacy that could help me . The hotel is a little dated and my expectations were not high but Astoria Hotel Italia exceeded all expectations. The room was spacious and comfortable with a chair . The windows opened to a great breeze . The mattress and pillows were great . The bathroom was more spacious than most in Italy . The shower was great . The breakfast buffet had a great selection of eggs , deli meats ,
pastries and juices . The hotel is located near all local sites . The staff was wonderful . The price value is the best we have had in our three weeks in Italy . Udine was a great town to visit .

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 March 2018

I have been a guest in this hotel off and on for many years and its quality has remained good. It is not a "lavish" residence of any sort, but it is a solid establishment with well furnished rooms, very kind staff and a good evironment without extravagance. It is located very centrally, just a few blocks away from the central railway station and from the main street and square in town. Breakfast is served with a fair choice of cheese, hams. eggs and pastries. There is a large banquet room for meetings and events. Very tidy and welkl kept!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Short visit for a sports competition. Hotel clean comfortable and welcoming.
Nice room facing out to the town square.
Breakfast was adequate ,typically what we would call continental style.
Excellent coffee one of the best I had in Italy.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family