Stayed here 1 night on a business trip.
- Decent and free breakfast buffet
- Close to train station and city centre
- Dated furnishing
- Tiny room (at least the one I got)
- Shower with curtain (they should make them all new with glass/plastic glass)
- A/C too noisy and dry or temperature just too high
- Other A/C from other rooms may prompt weird, continuous and noisy sounds at some point during the night. Very, very unpleasant.
Overall, wasn't the worst I've ever been to but if I had to pay for it, I wouldn't be happy at all, it's simply not worthy.
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included