“Great pizza ”

Price range: US$12 - US$17
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Just a great pizzeria! Friendly staff we got there close to 23:00 and they were kind enough to serve us with a smile on! The waitress had helpful advices!

1  Thank Clóvis H

Reviewed 23 September 2017

I had a quick dinner: the staff was very kind and helpful. The place was full but they managed to find a space for me, serving me immediately. Apart from Pizza, they have very nice Sardinian specialities: I had a lasagna which was very tasty.

1  Thank GreenwichMaxi
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Just perfect pizzas (and everything else) - carefully selected ingredients, prepared by a very good chef. Staff is helpful and speak English. On top of that, the prices are moderate (pizzas starting from 5 EUR). Absolutelly recommended place!

Reviewed 2 September 2017

This Sardinian style pizza restaurant was a bit of a walk from our lodging but I am so glad we went there. I tried the blue cheese pizza with a beetroot pureed dotted on the surface and it was delicious. Anna had a sausage & pepperoni Margherita, another of their "specialty pizzas" and asked the cook to add anchovies. I tried hers and could have eaten the whole thing. The wine list was not extensive, mostly Sardinian, and we had a very reasonably priced Trementina that was very refreshing.
The atmosphere is simple and unpretentious, reminding me of the family pizza joints in Bensonhurst (NYC) or the North End (Boston).

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

The cozy restaurant offers lovely service, menus in English, cheap beverages, amazing pizza and delicious desserts. All the ingredients taste amazing and we stayed for an extra half hour to order a second pizza, just because it was simply too good to leave after one.
The monthly specials are highly advisable. The pizza burrata is to die for !
I would defiantly recommend anyone visiting Triest to eat here.