See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 July 2015

We stayed for one night and were very happy with the standard our accommodation. The bed was comfortable, the bathroom and shower were excellent, our sitting area had comfortable chairs and a small sofa, the air conditioning was effective and there was a good variety of options at breakfast. Silvia speaks very good English and is knowledgeable about the sights of Ravenna. The B and B is less than 10 minutes walk from the station and within a few minutes walk of the main sights. We thought it was excellent value for money.
Paul an Maria Cavadino

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
yopparai, Proprietario at B&B Anastagi, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2015

Many many thanks to this wonderful couple that made me very happy with a lot of compliments and nice words! It was a pleasure to host you, I wish you to spend great holidays in Italy and hopefully to see you again in Ravenna!

Reviewed 19 October 2014

We were very pleased with our stay here. Communications with Silvia in advance were very good. Since I don't speak Italian it was a relief that she spoke English quite well. Our room was tiny, but all that we really needed. Very clean. Good breakfast and good advice from Sylvia, who is also a tour guide. The location is within easy walking distance to most sites. It also felt safe to walk about at night. The free parking lot nearby was full, but there was a pay lot in front of the property. Recommended.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
yopparai, Proprietario at B&B Anastagi, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2015

Thank you Jim8225 for sharing your opinion in this community. I'm happy to know that you spent a good stay at my B&B. That's very important to me. I'm glad you have good memories about your journey in Italy. Best regards. S.

Reviewed 17 October 2014

My husband and I recently stayed here for two nights and it couldn't have been nicer. Silvia was the perfect hostess (her English is excellent), the breakfasts were delicious, and our room was wonderful--spacious, charmingly decorated, and spotlessly clean. In fact, everything exceeded our expectations--the bathroom was large and everything we could have needed (from a hair dryer to soap) was provided. The bed was very comfortable with a stylish comforter and there was even a day bed. Silvia also provided a TV and coffee maker. Our only regret was that we couldn't stay longer--we will definitely stay there again if we are ever in Ravenna.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Watervill thank for your kind words, you are so sweet!!!It was very interesting meet you and your husband, and speak about our pets!you are an amazing couple. I wish you all the best and I hope to have you again as guests at B&B Anastagi.

Reviewed 16 September 2014 via mobile

Communications in advance of arrival were good. Silvia's English was better than what we encountered in other places, which was helpful. We experienced a moment of panic upon arriving later than expected with no international phone or internet service and not getting an answer when we rang the bell. However, Silvia, our hostess, was watching for us and arrived within minutes.

There are two rooms upstairs and two baths, one upstairs and one down. We were fortunate to have the upstairs bath. I did not see the other bedroom or bath.

Our room had what I believe was a daybed in addition to a Queen sized bed. There was a small balcony opening off the roon with a table and two chairs (we did not use the balcony but it was green and pleasant). The balcony faces an internal courtyard. It was fairly quiet when we were "home", though in the afternoon there was violin and/or chamber music being played at one of the other residences (possibly lessons). I enjoyed the music - it was not being played by beginners. The bed was adequate (not as comfortable as I am used to but not a problem). The room included WiFi, an individual air conditioning unit and a hot pot so we could make tea or coffee (cups and a few packets of each were provided). There were plenty of towels and the sheets were changed mid-week (we stayed 8 nights). The room also locked. The bathroom included a shower with liquid soap and shampoo, a hair dryer, a bidet and liquid soap on the counter. The B&B was clean and well maintained.

We did not have breakfast, which started at 8, because we had to be out the door earlier, but I believe it consisted of breads/rolls, coffee or tea, juice and possibly a piece of fruit. Silvia kindly provided a breakfast bag for us to go, which included packets of jam and nutella, some type of packaged pastry, juice boxes, apples, crackers and some small packaged cheese wedges.

We did not have use of the kitchen. We were able to do wash (no dryer) on request (I did not expect access to a washer) for a small fee.

The B&B is an easy walk (about 10 minutes) to the Ravenna train station, Dante's Tomb, and other sights.

Cautions: Be sure you ALWAYS validate train and bus tickets after you buy them. Bus tickets can be bought in the train station and at newsstands; they were not available on the bus. If you do not have a validated ticket you will be fined.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank OCSoCalGal
Reviewed 5 September 2014

My husband, daughter and I stayed here for 2 nights recently. We had a lovely stay. The B&B is very well located. It's close to the train station, as well as all of the sights you might want to see. It's clean, safe, quiet, comfortable and Silvia was a great hostess. She gave great advice & restaurant recommendations. She also sometimes brings her dogs, which my daughter very much appreciated! I would stay there again in a heartbeat and have no reservations recommending the place. If you take the room with a private bath, not en-suite, take note that it is on a different level. That might affect ones decision in choosing which room to stay in.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank tmp24
yopparai, Proprietario at B&B Anastagi, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2014

Dear tmp24 thank you for sharing your very good review!It was nice have you and your family as guests, your daughter is too lovely and I'm so happy to know that she has fun with my dogs, they really appreciate her company and cuddles!Thank you for the delicious recipe of the chilly sauce and I hope that you will learn a lot of new recipes of the Iocal cuisine during your stay in Italy.
See you at your next visit to Ravenna!
cheers