“Best pizza in piacenza - also the most expensive ”
Review of Tosello

Tosello
Ranked #30 of 420 Restaurants in Piacenza
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Probably the fanciest pizzeria I have been to for a while. The starters, the pizze and the deserts are fantastic and definitely worth the money. You should definitely make a reservation if you want to go during the weekend. The staff is helpful and speaks English.

I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

This is a very nice place in the city center to eat real Italian pizza. Good ingredients and forno a legna.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

While walking on the city centre of Piacenza, my wife and I found this place that looked like a nice "pizzeria". It was a Saturday night (06/10/17) and we decided to walk in..
The cashier/waitress that welcomed us maybe was having a bad night because the way she handled us a "visit-card" saying that they had no table for 2 at the moment and next time it would be better to call first made my wife fell very uncomfortable. I mean, that's ok to wait for a table on a Sat night, but as a receptionist/waiter you must be patience and kind with your clients.
We waited on the restaurant next door, for 1 hour, drinking beer... as the "pizzeria" has no waiting area nor bar..
The pizza was amazing and the young guy that served us as well.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Just like people say, the pizza here is very good. My wife and I loved it. The only odd thing is the wine glasses are things that look like finger bowls. The server said that is local tradition. As it turned out the wine vessel was not important as the local house wine was delicious.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

Tried the spicy salami pizza. Wasnt disappointed. Crisp, thin base, delicious toppings. Perfecto :) Great ambience, no rush to finish your food. Full of locals so you know it's gotta be good.