“Sempre migliore !”

Trattoria Le Viole
Ranked #40 of 753 Restaurants in Parma
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: si trova vicino a Parma, non ci sono molte indicazioni per raggiungerlo.
Reviewed 15 December 2017

This restaurant is becoming better every year. Started as a regular trattoria with tortelli like every other trattoria in the Parma Province but evolved over time to become rather creative and sophisticated. What a pleasure !

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

A few times a year we eat at this restaurant just on the outskirts of Parma ! Run by two sisters with a quality and imagination for the food and wine that always leaves me feeling impressed and wondering why we don’t eat more often here ! The prices are very reasonable with a great selection of wines !

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Friends from Parma took me to this place located 10-15 minutes by car outside the city. It is worth the travel - trust me. The quality of food is amazing! We followed the recommendation of "house specialities" and every bite was true pleasure. Accompanied by a young wine (Volta Tezmo) that was so enjoyable I wished it would never end. This is a place I hope I can bring my love ones one day.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Another great trattoria recommendation from our B&B. Run by 2 charming sisters, this mostly traditional place was awesome. Saverin di risotto was an umami bomb. Paramaseano risoto covered by prosciutto, then meat sauce on top. Wow!! We stayed almost 3 hours.

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

We honestly fell like this is one of Parma's finest restaurants and at surprisingly good value. It is beautiful and comfortable and then of course there is the food. We started with salami with figs in wine sauce - rich and scrumptious. We then shared a must eat: savarezzi di riso, which is a specialty of the area featuring riso and parmigiana and a delightful meat ragu. We had pork knuckles and a roasted meat. We shared a $15 bottle of top notch local red wine. The area is known for Lambrusco which of course would have been great too. The two very sweet and charming ladies who run the place are I believe sisters and they were the best. This is truly a gem and must make Parma proud. If you are staying in the central part of the city you need a car or just take a taxi.