See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Directly at the exit of the highway with perfect access to city centre. Clean rooms with good space, great restaurant. Car is parked next to the rooms which are all on ground floor. We stayed for 1 week to explore the region on our vacation this year. Love to come back once.

Room Tip: WIFI works best in rooms closest to central building.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2013

I try this hotel in these days and my opinion is good. Really near to the highway; the rooms are quite big and clean; the price is quite chap and the good breakfast is served in the restaurant who is in the same structure .

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 May 2013

Ground floor rooms are external to the restaurant and reception.

Dark furniture and thick curtains made my room a little gloomy. Very clean. Some noise from passing trains.

V close to the Motorway and a good stopover place for north south travel, just off the A22/E45 a little north of Madena. Can't comment on the restaurant as it was closed on Sunday Evening - but going like a fair at lunchtime.

Room Tip: The rooms are double glazed, but avoid those on the eastern side opposite to the high speed railway line.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 July 2007

I decided to use this hotel after reading the excellent reviews from other Trip Advisor members. We had a little bit of trouble finding the place and from the outside it does look like a highway motel. We had no room reservation but we were able to get a 3 bed room at a very good price. Staff was friendly and very helpful. We had dinner at the restaurant and I also have to say that this is a great place to have food from the region. The rooms have A/C and we were happy to have it since the temperatures during our stay were in the +90s and a large majority of hotels in Europe do not have A/C. Breakfast was also very good and the coffee was one of the best I have ever had. In all, a great place to spend the night while travelling through the area.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 4 August 2004

Stayed at the Magnagallo July 14-15, and was very pleasantly surprised. It looked like an upscale Motel 6 from the outside, I didn't see much forest surrounding the hotel, and we got a lot of noise from the autoroute (it faced our room). However, the room was clean, nicely furnished, had a great shower, and the air conditioner helped to quiet the autoroute noise. Still, it would be worthwhile to request a courtyard room. Breakfast was nice - yogurt, cereal, canned fruit, croissant, parma ham. The staff was wonderful and very dog-friendly, and even brought water to him during breakfast and dinner. I wasn't expecting much from the dining room, but dinner there was AMAZING. Wonderful chunks of parmesan with their own 70 year old balsamic vinegar, deep-fried pasta dough pillows with awesome prosciutto, risotto with parmesan and balsamic, chocolate espresso cake, almond cookies. One of the best meals I've ever had!

• Stayed: July 2004, travelled on business