“Terrible”

Bottega Mamma Puglia
Ranked #4 of 831 Restaurants in Modena
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Staff slow and unhelpful, bottle of white wine thrown on table with no ice bucket. We waited an hour for two sandwiches. Never again.

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful relaxing lunch here. Very busy place but service was still great. Hubby had a foccocia and I had the Mamma Puglia sandwich. One word - amazing!!!! Very reasonable prices too. Such a great find that we stumbled upon

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

We had the pucce - grilled flatbread sandwiches, which were delicious! The service was also excellent (it took a while before our food came but you could see they made everything from scratch). They also do plates with a whole burrata.

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

I came here on my first night in Modena and I really loved the place. It's small and cosy. I had a focaccia with prosciutto and a spritz on a hot summer night. Very good prices, very fresh food (I loved the prosciutto) and good service on a very nice and centric location.

1  Thank Jorge G
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

One of the best bottega, where I have ever been! Super big and honest aperol spritz and fantastic Pucce Osé!