“Fabulous place, great location with a terrace to...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
BonnieBN
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Fabulous place, great location with a terrace to view all of Bologna !”
Reviewed 14 October 2018 for a stay in September 2018

This apartment is a lovely place in an area in high demand in Bologna. Each night we would have a glass of wine and view the city from the large rooftop terrace. Maria Cristina met us at the apartment and showed us everything. She also met us to say goodbye when we left. There is a great coffee shop a few doors down. Great shopping and the location allows you to walk almost anywhere. Grocery across the street where you can pick up a few essentials .I cannot stress enough how beautiful the terrace is. I would deifnetly stay here again! Thank you Maria cristina !

25 Oct 2018
Thanks Bonnie! It is a joy for me to receive your so detailed and positive review, and to know that you enjoyed my home and spent pleasant days here. You will be my welcome guests again, when you like.
Victoria...
“Peaceful retreat near the city centre”
Reviewed 12 October 2018 for a stay in September 2018

A quiet, spacious apartment, spotlessly clean and very well equipped. Bed was comfy & plenty of hot water. Kitchen small, but had everything we needed, and the roof top terrace is a lovely spot for lunch and/or aperitivo overlooking the rooftops. Good supermarket opposite, 10 minutes to city centre and about 25 minutes to station on foot. Bologna itself is busy, bustling and has amazing food shops and lots of bars/cafes. The porticos are stunning, a few interesting museums and some quirky architecture. Very convenient for trips out - we did Modena, Parma, Ferrara & Ravenna, all under the hour by train. Steps up to the apartment keep you fit but justify the gorgeous cakes you just can't resist. In short an excellent base, well loved by Maria Cristina & Gastone. We would recommend!

Your age range 65+
25 Oct 2018
Thank you so much Vichy for having loved my city and my home. I'm sure your detailed information will be welcome to the next guests! I am grateful for all this.
Mary Eliz...
“So peaceful, very comfortable, and very convenient to the centre of Bologna”
Reviewed 7 October 2018 for a stay in October 2018

Our hostess was so very, very helpful with practical stuff (like phoning for a taxi when we got lost - THANK YOU!). Marvellous location, and Bologna is a jewel of a city. Could not have asked for more.

25 Oct 2018
Dear Elizabeth, thank you for being such kind and perfect guests of mine and to have so much appreciated my city Bologna!
Sue B
“Outstanding”
Reviewed 19 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018

This is an exceptional apartment; immaculate, spacious, comfortable and in an excellent location with the rare extra of a super roof terrace. The hosts are extremely welcoming, helpful and easy to contact. I highly recommend a stay here and now we have discovered it we would not stay anywhere else on our trips to Bologna.

25 Oct 2018
Thanks Sue, your review is so much appreciated!
If you return to Bologna my home will certainly welcome you with immense pleasure.
KevinjWoo...
Chatham, United Kingdom
“Wonderful stay ”
Reviewed 21 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Although I have nothing new to add that has not already been mentioned, I felt we needed to congratulate Maria and Gastone for allowing us to use their lovely home. The warm welcome, location and quality of this apartment makes it very special. Would recommend to anyone and everyone.

25 Oct 2018
Thanks Kevin for having so much appreciated my home! You too have been wonderful and communicative guests. I am grateful to you!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing