“Best we visited ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was the best we visited whilst in Bologna. It is on the outskirts of Bologna and is well worth the short trip. We had tortellini, Tagliatelle in ragu, Fillet fiorentina, risotto and pana cotta. The Tagliatelle was excellent and the steak one one the best I’ve had. Everything was very tasty. The owner only speaks a little English but we managed fine. If you want great Italian food then this is a must.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

A trattoria in the country-side with a private parking . Friendly staff and good food , local and from the owners region ....Calabria . We started with Fiori di zucca and Funghi with cheese-flakes on a rucola bed . Than we had Salsiccia Calabrese and grilled veal . Good red wine from the house . No regrets .

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

I had dinner there and it was very tasty...but you need a big stomach!

We had a starter: 3 cheese types, sliced meat and some fried pumpkin flowers. I was slightly satiated after that!

Then we had three different tortellini dishes. Tortellini with speck and provola were delicious, maybe a little bit heavy!

I suggest to specify in the menu that all tortellini are stuffed with ricotta, other ingredients mentioned are placed upon them.

Good dinner!

Reviewed 7 October 2016

We ate here on our first night after reading good reviews listing it as a good place to eat close to hotel imperial. We have since eaten ragu at several other places including more expensive and none were as good. We will go again before we go home.

Reviewed 2 May 2016

I wanted something local and rustic, this delivered.

I particularly enjoyed homemade tagliatelle with local ragu recipe, with a great regional wine by carafe. I thoroughly enjoyed it, however was surprised that it was not too busy?

I was staying at Hotel Imperial, they recommended this. Thank you.