Reviews (1 454)
1 454 results
1 115
1 115
All reviews linen sheets roman road leading hotels of the world antique furniture five star hotel classic hotel this wonderful hotel public areas are upgraded to a junior suite piazza maggiore walk in closet rooms are beautiful perfect location a wonderful stay the heart of the city hotel restaurant the main street
377 - 382 of 1 454 reviews
Reviewed 18 July 2016

We stayed in Bologna for 3 nights at the Grand Hotel Magestic Gia Baglioni. The staff was simply wonderful---helpful with dinner recommendations and reservations as well as a very early morning transfer. We were upgraded to a deluxe room. The bed was very comfortable and the room itself was nice, clean and quiet. Free wifi was definitely appreciated. Buffet breakfast was included in the rate and there was quite and array of offerings so something for everyone. It's also offered until 11am which was greatly appreciated so we could sleep in. I can't imagine a better hotel option in Bologna! It's number one on TA for a reason. If we stayed in the city again we would definitely go back!

Room tip: As for a room with a terrace, they are very special!
1  Thank Squeaky781
Tiberio B, Direttore at Grand Hotel Majestic "Gia Baglioni", responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2016

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your preference accorded to the Grand Hotel Majestic "già Baglioni" in Bologna and for your time spent to review your experience at our property.

It is a real pleasure for me to know you had a pleasant stay of 3 nights at our property.
Thank you so much also for your appreciation words regarding our staff. It is a real honour for me to know all of them were helpful with dinner recommendations and reservations and for the transfer too.

I am glad also to know you appreciated the upgraded to a deluxe room and you considered the bed "very comfortable" and the room "nice, clen and quiet".

Thank you also for the positive feedback regarding the free wifi and our buffet breakfast which is served daily from 7:00 to 11:00 am also for external guests.

I will share personally your so positive feedback regarding your stay, our services and our staff with every member of them because I consider their passion, their commitment and their professionalism the true added value of the Grand Hotel Majestic.

Looking forward to welcoming you again and as soon as possible to the Grand Hotel Majestic "già Baglioni",

Best regards.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

This was my second trip to this remarkable hotel and it was just as perfect as I remembered it. A stay at the Majestic is a reminder of just how good a top-class hotel can be: the very best of the traditional standards of a 'Grand Hotel', combined with all the appropriate 21st century innovations. No wonder royalty, presidents and film stars choose to stay here. The location in central Bologna couldn't be better, the bedrooms are magnificent and all the staff seem to pride themselves on their service, especially Nicola on the desk and the trio of hard-working concierges. Of course all this luxury does not come cheap, but if you can afford it, do consider a stay there; you will not be disappointed.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tiberio B, Direttore at Grand Hotel Majestic "Gia Baglioni", responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2016

Dear Mr. Chris,

Let me thank you for the preference you accorded to the Grand Hotel Majestic "già Baglioni" during your last stay in our city and thank you so much also for sharing your experience in our TripAdvisor web page.

I am more than pleased to know that you have prefered to stay with us one more time and that It was "perfect as you remembered it"

I am glad to know that you defined us as a Top Class Hotel with the very best of the traditional standards of a 'Grand Hotel', combined with all the appropriate 21st century innovations.

Thank you so much for the appreciation feedback you gave us about our location in the heart of Bologna, our "magnificent" rooms and our staff.

I will share personally your so kind review with Nicola and every member of our staff and I am sure they will be more than pleased to know you have been satisfied by our services.

Looking forward to welcoming you to the Grand Hotel Majestic "già Baglioni"

Best regards

Reviewed 17 July 2016

We spent a long birthday weekend at this wonderful hotel, five of us in three rooms and had the most enjoyable time. The service is quite impeccable and all the staff seemed cheerful and pleased to help with anything.
The hotel seemed busy with guests conected to the film festival but made us feel like VIPs at all times.
A swimming pool would be welcome when its hot but it would be hard to imagine where they would put one.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Joanna W
Tiberio B, Direttore at Grand Hotel Majestic "Gia Baglioni", responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2016

Dear Mrs. Joanna,

I would like to thank you for the preference you accorded to the Grand Hotel Majestic "già Baglioni" during your last stay in Bologna and for your so precious time spent to write your impression in our TripAdvisor web page.

I am glad to read you chose the Grand Hotel Majestic for the celebration of your birthday.
Thank you so much for the appreciation words regarding your stay at our property and for your so kind words for our staff who every day work with passion, commitment and professionalism to let our guests have a memorable stay at our property. With great pleasure, I will share personally with all of them your opinion and I am sure they will be happy to know it.

Thank you also for your suggestion about the swimming pool; every feedback we receive is always taken into highly consideration in order to make our service always better and better.

All of us look forward to welcoming you to our Grand Hotel Majestic "già Baglioni",

Reviewed 15 July 2016

We stayed in Bologna for 3 nights at the Grand Hotel Magestic Gia Baglioni. It's located in the heart of the city with easy walking to great shops, restaurants, museums and churches. The service here is amazing right from the doorman to the front desk staff. The on-site bar and restaurant is worth at least one visit and the hotel offers a great morning breakfast. Rooms are elegant and spacious with free wifi. Highly recommended!

Room tip: Ask to be upgraded. Book with the breakfast option - worth it!
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Darrell P

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the preference you accorded to the Grand Hotel Majestic "già Baglioni" during your last stay in Bologna and for your time spent to review your experience in the official TripAdvisor web page.

It is a pleasure to read your so positive feedback regarding your stay.
I am glad to know you appreciated the central location which is easily walkable to all the major downtown areas plus train station.
Thank you also for your so kind words regarding our service; I will share with every member of the team your positive feedback because I consider all of them the true added value of the Grand Hotel Majestic.
They every day work with passion, commitment and professionalism to offer our guests a memorable stay at our property.

I take also the occasion to thank you for the appreciation words spent regarding our elegant and spacious rooms which have been recently renovated.

We look forward to welcoming you again and soon as possible to the Grand Hotel Majestic "già Baglioni",

Reviewed 14 July 2016

My wife and I came to Bologna to study Italian at the University of Bologna early July 2016.
We had the great pleasure of staying at this most wonderful hotel... Luxury without pretension.... Elegance without affectation...Comfort without needless opulence... Attentiveness without being obsequious.
Several days after arriving in Bologna my wife unfortunately fell in a museum and fractured her ankle. The remainder of our shortened visit was confined to this hotel and getting medical care at the orthopedic hospital.
Words fail to tell of the genuine kindness of every staff member. During our extensive travels I cannot recall an equal feeling of sincere concern for our well-being. Every request was honored with graciousness; special requests were anticipated before announcing them.
We are now at our home recuperating as I write this. We would return to this hotel if only to greet our new found friends and tell them once again of our boundless appreciation. They are truly exceptional people at a truly exceptional hotel.
Sharon and Lee
Tennessee

1  Thank LS38017

Dear Sharon, dear Lee,

Thank you for preferring and choosing the Grand Hotel Majestic "già Baglioni" in Bologna during your last stay in Bologna and for your time spent to review your experience at our property.

All of us are very sorry to know your wife had unfortunately an accident during your stay here in Bologna. We really hope she will get back soon.

Thank you for your so kidn words regarding our staff and our service: I am proud to know all of them helped your wife to have a pleasant stay and that "every request was honored with graciousness; special requests were anticipated before announcing them".
It is a real pleasure for us to know your wife and you have been satisfied from our service.
I will share your so kind words with all of them and I am sure they will be happy to know they reached their work daily mission.

We look forward to welcome you again and soon as possible to the Grand Hotel Majestic "già Baglioni" in Bologna,