“The Gem of Bologna”
Review of Bistro Domino

Bistro Domino
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Bistro Domino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 2 110 Restaurants in Bologna
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Visited the city for a sort weekend trip. Outside of a bike ride nothing else booked. A friend recommend BD & we had such a fantastic evening. There are no words to describe the tuna starter and beef main.
Just delicious! For all the works (including starter and dessert wine) for two it came to €100, well worth it. Daniella the host was impeccable and just made our evening!

1  Thank jonathanci

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I got to Bologna on Friday morning and my friend already had a reservation for this place the first night....so happy he made that reservation as the food was delicious...delicate and with interesting flavors...and the service was impeccable. I had the tuna tartare...fresh, never frozen according to the restaurant and it absolutely tasted like that....and I also had the salmon. Both were delicious and well-plated. A must-try in Bologna, a city of fantastic food choices around every corner!

1  Thank Melanie D
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

We came here for our last night in Bologna and weren't disappointed!! The menu was all in Italian on a blackboard so I assume it changes regularly. Very well priced for a modern Italian and very good ingredients. We both had seafood pastas of different kinds which were really good and were recommended a great wine to match. Really friendly service and a lovely little spot but you have to book!

1  Thank pinkbecky13
Reviewed 26 February 2018

Bistro Domino is well worth a visit. The food was excellent and service to match. Our server took time to explain the menu and was charming and attentive.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 23 February 2018

My husband and I just finished 2-1/2 months of studying Italian in this magnificent city, and have eaten at about 50 restaurants. While most were very good, our finest experience of all was Bistro Domino! We ate here on our first night in town, once in the middle, and I made plans to eat here on our last night. The service (Daniella one night, Mario two nights) was SO warm, welcoming, and hospitable, and the food is impeccable. I won't be able to forget about the seared tuna, potatoes and pears, molten chocolate .... all astounding. I really think Bistro Domino is the perfect restaurant ... great service, food, quiet, romantic street.

Date of visit: February 2018