“One of the best Pasta dishes I ever ate.”
Review of Mare Mosso

Mare Mosso
Ranked #39 of 424 Restaurants in Pesaro
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: 0039072167211
Reviewed 2 August 2017

My wife and I shared to dishes. The first was the shrimp penne. This dish was by far the best past I ever had in my life. The service was great and we were giving complementary after dinner drinks which was fantastic. The only downside was that the cook literally "killed" our veal – and I do not mean that in a complementary way. Notwithstanding this we thoroughly enjoyed our evening at this restaurant. My only suggestion is, do not order a meat dish.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

This is quite a large restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating. The decor is very welcoming as are the staff. We had a cured meat and cheese platter to start with (delicious and very filling). Cannot remember the name but we had the pasta dish with mushrooms tomato and spicy sausage. Was very good. Would return again.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

The restaurant is very attractive and came highly recommended. The decor is classy seaside. Good food. Good service.

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

This is a very popular place, at 9 pm is is filled especially in the weekend make a reservation. The have a large menu. The food is good, nothing special.

Reviewed 5 September 2016

We went there (twice) with a large group for dinner (Canadian/Italian family reunion).
Great location by the beach.The ambiance is lovely. It is a spacious place but was pretty packed with people.
All 20 people at our table ordered appetizers and mains and no one was disappointed. Everything was visually appealing and, more importantly, tasted fantastic. Amazing fish/seafood and the pizzas were great, too.
The service was great the first night we went there but a not so friendly experience the second time around.
Overall, I highly recommend this place.