See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 July 2018

A perfect location for the beach (besides) and visiting the historic center (15minutes walk)
Everything very clean and professional staff.
A consistent breakfast buffet (which makes the gourmet man happy).
I'm sorry I did not have time for a bath at the pool.
I strongly recommend it.

Room tip: best view, very good accessibility
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed at hotel for four nights. I'm the kind of person that usually doesn't have too much contact with staff, but in this hotel, they were smiling and helping all the time, whatever I needed, they had no problem with getting it, even with things that are not related to hotel! Also, I made some beautiful friendships and hopefully I'll come back as soon as possible.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Petra H
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Hotel Figaro is in a lovely location, 2 mins walk from the beach. Rooms are very well appointed, clean and comfortable, with balconies looking out onto a gorgeous vista of the Adriatic Sea. Modern hotel with extremely efficient wifi. Brilliant breakfast. Walking distance to everything, including the historic centre of Pesaro. And last, but definitely not the least, the staff at the hotel are absolutely brilliant! Friendly, obliging and very efficient, I cannot praise them enough! This hotel is recommended strongly for anyone visiting Pesaro.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Reception was quick and well organised and very helpful with finding places in town.
The rooms are a reasonable size, with air conditioning. There isn't a refrigerator in the room. There are basic toiletries supplied. The TV only has Italian channels and in our room was very small.
The swimming pool is very small and only about a metre deep.
There is a small balcony which fits one chair and you can see the beach.
The hotel organises lunches and dinners for 15€ each. There are choices and a buffet salad and entree. We found this great on arriving as we didn't have to go looking for a restaurant.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Suzette B
Reviewed 11 October 2016

It was a great stay. Breakfast was good. The view from our room was awesome. Next time we will book in early September to take advantage of the great beaches. Many restaurants are nearby and the old town is in walking distance.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel