All reviews contemporary art entrance hall cakes artists furniture cleanliness stylish
Reviewed 10 July 2018

The noisiest hotel we have ever visited. You can hear toilets flushing on every floor, doors slamming all the time, staff having long 'Italian' discussions at the door of the room, hairdryers, kids crying, vacuum cleaners, … a constant noise. The shower head could use an upgrade as there is 'no pressure'. Above the bed is a smoke detector constantly 'blinking' at night.

The 'art' in our room was literary falling off the walls. De gustibus non est disputandum. The LCD screen is on top of the fridge and is about as big as a tablet screen these days. The WiFi was down for two days. The pool is in the shadow, we never saw somebody actually using it. (But hey, The Adriatic Sea is just a few meters away)

The location is perfect, right by the beach. You do have to pay €8/person if you want to spend a day at the beach (privatised beaches, not from the hotel)

We would not recommend it if you are looking for a relaxing time. We were actually relieved when we left. The staff at the desk is very friendly though!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Suave77
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We’ve never seen a hotel like Alexander before! Every room is individually designed by known artists. Even the entrance hall and the basement offer the visitors contemporary art work of high reputation. The swimming pool is stylish and very impressive.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2017

When I went to Alexander Museum Palace I didn't care about the fancy decorations, rather at the quality I was paying for.
You'll get nice rooms albeit a little smaller than the standards for that category of hotels.
Anyway all what you need is there. Service was really very good, and cleanliness as expected.
Breakfast: you get everything you need, including a wide choice of fresh fruit.
Italian "prosciutto crudo" was always available at breakfast, as well as a selection of cheeses. Also, as expected, jam, croissants, and freshly pre fared food.
The diet corner, a must today, was there.
So my judgement is absolutely positive.
The pool is wider than expected, you can actually swim, not just refresh yourself.
A special mention for the staff of the 4th floor Ms Maria and for the assistant at the breakfast, the girl from Cuba that took care of us during our stay.
They were both perfect.
Need To improve: as it generally happens for Pesaro, the city itself must work more on available parking places. Hotel has parking, but on most days was totally booked.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the south wing, front sea. Generally, be prepared to get some eccentric decorations in all the rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 August 2017

The Alexander Museum Palance Hotel is a great place to stay if you find yourself in Pesaro! Just by the name you know it's going to be an interesting stay. Each door and room in decorated uniquely and inspired by different artists from Pesaro. The hotel is right on the beach and also has their own pool. The most amazing part of our trip was the friendly and welcoming staff. They always made sure we were taken care of and enjoying our stay. The food in the restaurant was also delicious! My only con would be that the Wifi was not strong in the rooms and only available in the lobby and restaurant area. However, even with limited Wifi, I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Seema G
Reviewed 21 August 2017

we where 2 days in this hotel I booked the junior suite shown in the picture of the site and surprise surprise they gave us a suite (to their standards ) that I would not give to my dogs . The hotel has a very nice entrance and restaurant room but surprise are coming when you go on the guest room , no matter what you choose from standard or suites , they are simply horrible , they tried to revamp the look painting heavily every room over the super old furnitures and not talking about bathrooms with 1980 old services .
To be honest we felt tricked and for 270 euros a night I prefer to book myself a trip to Las Vegas and stay at a nice 5 star hotel .
But I must say the personnel was very friendly and accommodating , very nice and polite , all of them from reception to room service .

Room Tip: there are no good 4 star standard rooms
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fede747
ampPesaro, Proprietario at Alexander Museum Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear Madame,

please take a look at all the other reviews.
Alessandro-F. Marcucci Pinoli di Valfesina