“Delicious sushi”

Price range: US$28 - US$45
Neighbourhood: Testaccio
Neighbourhood: Testaccio
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

I went to Sushi Doku on a Friday evening, the restaurant was busy, but the service was very good indeed.
I had a sushi platter for one that would feed me on a regular day, but as I was very hungry on that day, I also had a great tuna temaki.
Internet was provided free of charge, which was good, as I didn't have roaming on that trip, being alone at the restaurant I could read some news.

I definitely recommend it

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Not the best sushi i had, but i liked the ambience, the service and the staff. Not very cheap either. I loved the fact that the staff was always asking us if everything is ok. I would not go there again because the prices are waaaaaay to big for what quality they offer.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 25 February 2018

Despite being ranked very highly in TripAdvisor, I would not advise those going to Sushi Doku to expect the best nor most traditional Japanese in Rome. It's quite good for the price however.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

I had dinner with few colleagues in this Japanese restaurant and I believe it is one of the I have been
Fried dumpling are excellent, I loved udon and temaki
Strongly suggested

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Excellent food and service. The best unagi in Rome. We had sushi and udons and everything was simply perfect. We'll defintely go back to sample other menu items!

Date of visit: January 2018

Been to Sushi Doku? Share your experiences!