“Hard Rock Cafe never fails to disappoint!”

Ranked #1 439 of 13 622 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: US$16 - US$28
Cuisines: American, Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Ludovisi / Via Veneto
Description: The capital of Italy, it has been said that modern Rome has one foot in the past and one in the present, with 2,000-year-old relics beside ultra-glam fashions and society. We mirror that feeling at our Italian Hard Rock location with an upbeat modern feel, super cool Hard Rock merchandise and a veritable colosseum of rock 'n' roll memorabilia. Looking to enjoy good food and wine? Be proud to partake of the fine dining at our world-class restaurant, where you'll find not just amazing meals to fit every appetite, but also wide windows on the Roman world. Our Cafe is the ultimate spot for people watching, a quintessential part of Roman culture. So when in Rome, whether improving your wardrobe or seeking out la dolce vita, visit the Hard Rock Cafe Rome for everything an emperor would desire (chariot not included).
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Convinced two of my friends to visit Hard Rock Cafe when we were in Rome as I had already had a great experience at Manchester Venue and wanted to try this one.
Just like the Manchester branch the service was impeccable, lovely decor and great music playing in the background. We were seated outside in an outdoor eating area as we thought this would be something new to try and were not disappointed, lovely to sit eating and see the people of Rome go about their lives around us.
Food and drink as always is a little expensive but not bank breaking, definitely worth it when you consider the quality of food and service.
Waiter was lovely, as were the staff in the shop, all in all a great experience. I will be visiting more Hard Rock Cafe's in future!

HugoHRC, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Rome, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Hello Matthew!
Thanks for your great comments towards our staff, our food & beverage offerings and the overall hard rock experience had with us! We are extremely happy about your recent visit and hope to see you again soon!
rock on!
Hard Rock Cafe Rome

Write a ReviewReviews (4 816)

131 - 135 of 4 816 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Easter monday is a tricky day, all places are fully booked or closed in Rome. Hard rock cafe’ is a good compromise, you don’t have to book, just need to be smart and choose an early lunch to avoid queueing for too long. Food is excellent for kids, but also for adults, as long as you don’t visit such places too often. I had a very tasty burger, I believe called rocket, one of the best I had in a long time.

Thank you so much for your time and for the great review!
I'm happy we totally met your expectations and delivered a rocking experience at our location in Rome. I hope you will visit us again soon.
All the best. Rock on!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Busy, vibrant, great music. Food arrived quickly and was delicious. Cocktails great. Shop inside had great products. Got my souvenir glass cheaper by buying it with a cocktail. Not cheap but a Great experience.

Thank you so much for your time and for the nice review!
I'm happy we met your expectations and delivered a rocking experience at our location in Rome. Looking forward to welcoming you again soon.

All the best.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We found this gem during a snow storm and took refuge! The atmosphere was great and the Michael Angelo ceiling was fantastic. The pulled pork sandwich was to die for and of course you have to have the obligatory hurricane glass!

Your feedback about our restaurant is simply amazing!
Thanks for your 5 stars review and precious comments towards Hard Rock Cafe Rome; we’re looking forward to welcoming you for a second outstanding visit in our Cafe.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

The title of the review says it all. Of all the Hard Rock outlets that I patronised, all of them lived up to the expectation and the one in Rome is very good too. The atmosphere is very loud and happening and the food here is extremely tasty and generous in portion too. It is definitely one place that I look forward to each time I am in Rome.

1  Thank Concierge3725

Thanks you so much for your feedback!
I'm glad and proud to be considered a point of reference for you when travelling to Rome and hope to be able to welcome you again soon.

You rock!

Hard Rock Cafe Rome

Been to Hard Rock Cafe Rome? Share your experiences!