“Delightful food & service”
Review of sor'eva

sor'eva
Ranked #2 089 of 13 794 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Trastevere
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I came here with my parents for dinner on our second night in Rome. Our waiter was amazingly kind - I was practicing my slightly broken Italian with him, while my parents spoke only English - and very helpful!

I ordered salmon pizza, and it was delicious. We all loved it so much we went back a second time... and then ordered pizza for take away a third time. Very affordable. And our hotel was only a 2 minute walk away. Definitely recommend!

Grazie mille!

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I are visiting Rome for the first time. We found this restaurant on our way back from the Vatican. The servers are very kind. I highly recommend the ravioli and tiramisu - è delizioso!

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

For this holiday I've visited Venice,Sienna,Florence and Rome and this is by far the best food,service and prices we have experienced by far. If you visit Rome search this place out,you will not regret.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

If you have lunch or dinner in only one place in Rome, it HAS to be this place! We’ve come back every evening because the food was amazing and the service was fantastic. The four gentleman (Francesco, Luigi, Marco and Nicola) who work the floor are extremely friendly and fun, which creates an atmosphere you have to experience. And the food...words can’t even describe how good each dish is that we’ve tried. From the carbonara to the vongole, and from the cotoletta to the spigola, it’s all SO delicious! But if you have only one chance to visit, then have the ravioli alla cream di scampi for your first course, the cotoletta alla bolognese for your second, and follow that up with the tiramisu for dessert. I will no longer order a tiramisu for the rest of my life, because it will never compare to the tiramisu that the co-owner Luigi whips up.

1  Thank JonShephard
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Me and six more friends were searching for a good place to taste traditional Italian cuisine in Rome and we trusted TripAdvisor, since we were close to that restourant after a visit to the Vatican city. We should have guessed that something is wrong with it by the empty tables in it.
The food was just fine and the service was awlful. First the waiter mistook the pizzas that we have ordered. It wouldn't be a problem if it was not his arrogant attitude during the whole dinner. At the end, when we asked for the check, he wrote as a totally unreadable note with what we have to pay (the attached photo) and turned out that we have to pay 10 extra euro for a bread that we had not ordered and we had to pay 1 more euro for each beer we ordered (it was not mentioned in the menu nor he told us beforehand). When we wanted some explanation he got pissed off and got away from our table.
It was not that big problem the few more euro that we had to pay but rather the waiter's awlful attitude,he didn't even apologised.