“A cut above”

Ranked #75 of 488 Shopping in Rome
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

If you are looking for authentic hand crafted leather goods - find this shop.
Beautiful original leather goods made locally. Very helpful and friendly staff & they will monogram your wallet for free. Definitely worth a visit

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"purchase"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Found this shop near the Piazza Navona. Lovely leather products from cute animal keychains to large attache cases. I bought a very soft leather pouch and a money clip for my son. The sales staff was knowledgeable and very friendly. Prices were very good as well.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

I went to the store at via dei lavatore, 56. I bought a really nice leather wallet and the even stamped my initials at no extra cost. The woman was nice and professional too.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Every time we walked down the street I stopped and went in , they have a huge range of leather gear , I bought a key ring as a gift bit could have bought heaps, it is not a cheap place but it looks good quality.

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 November 2017

I was on a Trevi Fountain tour when we passed this store. The smell of leather radiated out of the store. After viewing the fountain we had 10 minutes to look around. My family and I rushed back to the store and I frantically looked around as I wanted an authentic Italian leather hand bag. The lady behind the counter was very nice. She followed me around helping me to reach the bags that there to high for me to reach. i found one! Then found another one. Ended up getting the 2nd one. She showed me a matching wallet and I took that too. Got back to my tour guide and still had 3 minutes to spare!! Great place! Wonderful Selection and Very Friendly. Think I am going to order more online.