Review Highlights
Perfect

My time spent in Rome was not the best with customer service, however La Sella is an exception. By... read more

Reviewed 7 August 2018
Tristan C
via mobile
Great Leather Gift Store

While studying in Rome five years ago, my son bought me my favorite makeup bag set and the leather... read more

Reviewed 6 July 2018
roset07
Kirkland, Washington
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Rome
from US$171,10
More Info
All reviews leather goods italian leather via dei piazza navona belts lavatore shop purchase
Reviewed 17 April 2018

Found this shop near the Piazza Navona. Lovely leather products from cute animal keychains to large attache cases. I bought a very soft leather pouch and a money clip for my son. The sales staff was knowledgeable and very friendly. Prices were very good as well.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 25 March 2018

I went to the store at via dei lavatore, 56. I bought a really nice leather wallet and the even stamped my initials at no extra cost. The woman was nice and professional too.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Every time we walked down the street I stopped and went in , they have a huge range of leather gear , I bought a key ring as a gift bit could have bought heaps, it is not a cheap place but it looks good quality.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 9 November 2017

I was on a Trevi Fountain tour when we passed this store. The smell of leather radiated out of the store. After viewing the fountain we had 10 minutes to look around. My family and I rushed back to the store and I frantically looked around as I wanted an authentic Italian leather hand bag. The lady behind the counter was very nice. She followed me around helping me to reach the bags that there to high for me to reach. i found one! Then found another one. Ended up getting the 2nd one. She showed me a matching wallet and I took that too. Got back to my tour guide and still had 3 minutes to spare!! Great place! Wonderful Selection and Very Friendly. Think I am going to order more online.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 16 June 2017

Strolling in the Piazza Navona and surrounding streets we found this lovely family owned leather shop. They carry originals - handbags, belts, and gifts. I purchased an original leather belt that i LOVE and will always remind me of my visit to Rome. My friend purchased a small gift and they lovingly put their brand on the leather...truly fine workmanship!

Date of experience: June 2017