“First Italian pizza in Italy ”
Review of La Boccaccia

La Boccaccia
Ranked #276 of 13 962 Restaurants in Rome
Neighbourhood: Monti
Neighbourhood: Monti
Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

Just walking the streets and this place was packed
Lovely pizza lunch the only reason it’s a 4 instead of 5 was the price. Bit steep for takeaway pizza
Very tasty though

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

The by far best pizza we had in Rome. I highly recommend stopping by for a snack or quick meal. Will definitively come back next time!

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Ate my lunch here and only saw locals coming in the door. Always a good sign imo. Food a very good and cheap. Enough food to fill a hungry mans stomach and a large beer for under 9 euros.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

Very good pizza slices for a reasonable price in the neigborhood of the cavour-subwaystation.
I'ld certainly go back

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

I decided to bring some take away pizza to my hotel. She didn't really understand what I was saying, but that's fine, since I eat about everything. When I got back to my hotel, sit down and enjoy this pizza which has such a high Tripadvisor rating, I took my first bite. Tuna with zuccini flowers. There was still SAND in the flowers!! The other pizza was tomato. Just that. There is nothing amazing about these pizzas. The crust is really crunchy tho.

Date of visit: August 2018