“Great location”
other travellers have booked this property
Dining Area Lounge
3rd Single Bedroom with En Suite
3rd En Suite with shower
Fully Furnished Kitchen
Floor plan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Robert F
“Great location”
Reviewed 22 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

The location of the apartment was great - a really good spot to explore a Rome with lots of sights in walking distance & close to transport links.

The apartment it self was lovely & very spacious. Plenty of space to relax in with very comfy sofas.

Only issue we had was in getting the showers to work - there was a knack yo making them work which you just had to learn. Marie who looked after the flat was very helpful

Overall I would be very happy to recommend the venue.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
30 Aug 2018
Robert, thank you very much for your lovely review about our apartment!
Much appreciated. I'm glad you loved the apartment and its amazing location. Looking forward to having you again soon.
All the Best ,
Francesca- Unica Property Management Group
Garrett M
“Spacious, comfortable apartment steps away from the Spanish Steps”
Reviewed 11 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

The apartment is near the top of the Spanish Steps, but is relatively quiet considering the busy tourist area is so close by. There is a COOP grocery about a 5-minute walk away, and mini-markets everywhere for water and snacks, etc. You are a short walk from all the restaurants and shops in the area below the steps. Trevi fountain is very close as well. Very easy to walk to all the sights. Air conditioning works well in all rooms. Mattress is the master is VERY hard, the mattresses in the other 2 bedrooms were ok. Kitchen is roomy and has what you need. Look in the cupboards in the dining room for extra plates and bowls...

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
15 Aug 2018
Garrett,Thank you very much for the detailed review and for choosing my apartment.I do appreciate your positive feedback about it .
Francesca, Unica Property Management Group
998peteh
“Three Bedroom Apartment in Rome ”
Reviewed 29 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

The apartment is gigantic, big stately rooms and very high ceilings. The pictures don't do this justice. Location was terrific, right near the Spanish Steps. There's a taxi stand conveniently located a block away, but we chose to walk to the sights including the Vatican, Colosseum and Forum. Great restaurants nearby. My only complaints are with the air conditioning and showers. The A/C wasn't very effective against the summer heat so sleeping was uncomfortable. Hot water ran out quickly and some of the drains were slow. I was usually last to shower, so I ended up standing in a pool of cold water. Beds are very firm. This didn't bother me, but my wife ended up sleeping on the pullout bed.

6 Aug 2018
Dear Pete, Thank you for your review ,I do appreciate your feedback. I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced and I immediately sent the owner to check it after your review.
Francesca, Unica Property Management Group
Virginia...
Hong Kong, China
“Highly recommended”
Reviewed 22 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

An excellent location and spacious apartment with a full time staff on hand to resolve any issues. The kitchen is fully equipped and the air conditioning works very well!
My friends and I could not be happier.

6 Aug 2018
Dear Virginia, Thank you for your lovely review and for choosing my apartment. I do appreciate your positive feedback about it and I’m very happy that you enjoyed your stay.
Francesca,
Unica Property Management Group
deannej3
Melbourne, Australia
“Huge modern apartment located at Spanish Steps”
Reviewed 15 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

What a fantastic place to stay. So central and yet private and quiet. We had 5 nights here and loved it.

17 Jul 2018
Deanne,thank you very much for your excellent review. I appreciate the positive feedback and I am glad you had a great stay.
I am looking forward to having you again soon.
Best Regards,
Francesca-
Unica Property Management Group
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing