“Grilled chicken to die for! ”
Review of Inka's Grill

Inka's Grill
Ranked #2 383 of 13 428 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Vicino Metro "A" Cornelia
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Charmingly simple, very warm, welcoming host, open late, and the food is just.. mmmmm!
To explain how good is the chicken here, i'll just say that before this place i had stopped eating poultry in general, it just tasted like nothing to me. Inka's Grill reinvented grilled chicken for me again. Soft, juicy, perfectly done and super delicious!
And the kids ate it in spite of amazingly done fries on their plates!
If you happen to be on this side of Rome and are a bit tired of pizza and pasta, this is THE place.

1  Thank Alise_itw

Reviewed 25 October 2015

Great food at affordable price. The selection is not wide but there are so many interesting courses that you actually take a while before choosing. The main courses are big so be careful not to eat too much with the appetizers. The restaurant is cute and it really looks like you are in Perù. I'll definetely come back

1  Thank thech0sen21
Reviewed 29 March 2015

I lived in Peru for almost a year and this food was EXACTLY what I needed to cure my home-sickness. My friend and I had the ceviche, papas alla huacainia, arroz chaufa con pollo, tres leches, pisco sour, and sangria. They even gave us chifles and canchita as an appetizer with our drinks. And I don't know where they got it, but my ceviche came with a real rocoto pepper, which made me cry it was so deliciously hot. I highly recommend this restaurant and even though it's a little further out of the city, it's well worth the metro ride!

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Truely a hidden gem. We went there after a Peruvian friend recommended it. The food was great. The staff were friendly. It is a very small restaurant so I would call ahead to reserve a table or go right as they open.

1  Thank Sara B
Reviewed 2 September 2013

a night to forget, restaurant is too small and when we left all our clothes were smelling of frying staff. food was ok however a little bit too many sauces which did not look right. I have been to Peru before and so i know what peruvian food looks and tastes like.
i would not recomend this place to my friend