“Fantastic!!!!”

Ranked #271 of 13 868 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: US$34 - US$90
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Colonna
Description: ITA - ENG Express Cuisine where tradition meets new trends in gastronomy, selected season ingredients and home made bread, pasta and desserts. Light and gourmet lunch menu, elegant and sophisticated dinner menu. Professional personnel with a special regard for customer service with a welcoming external space that is both ample and comfortable. Special events and corporate dinner services available as well as exclusive wine and food tastings.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Life is a little more expensive then where we would typically eat but the food and service are fantastic. Three of us had burgers for lunch that were serviced with rosemary potatoes. Very good.

Write a ReviewReviews (3 626)

65 - 69 of 3 626 reviews

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We really liked the food and service by Francesco was phenomenal. I thought the chairs were too upright but otherwise no complaints.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

i ate at life last year after a friend recommended it to me, and loved the food so much,
That when I returned to rome this year I booked us a table before we went. I ordered the same meal as last time the lobster tagatellier with cherry tomatoes. I was so disappointed as the lobster was in pieces amongst the pasta but the shell had been left On it . I can understand perhap a claw on top but not pieces of lobster in shell.mixed in.
I do t know if the chef has charged but it was not served like that last year .
I must add everyone else loved there food. I hated mine so much I left it.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

We had a lovely lunch at Life Ristorante. The food was light and delicious. The prices were moderate. It had a beautiful clientele. It is marvelously located near the Via Condotti, the center of the high fashion area of Rome.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had a lovely dinner at Life. Excellent staff, service and food. We had the black truffle degustation menu and it was incredible! If you are visiting Rome, I would suggest a night out at Life. You don’t mind paying that little bit extra when the quality is so good.