“Amazing vegetarian restaurant”

Price range: US$17 - US$40
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely little restaurant/cafe in a residential part of Rome. Easily accessible by bus or train from the centre of Rome. It’s definitely worth a trip if you are either vegetarian or a cat lover! I visited with my young son who is both of these and he absolutely loved it. The cats were friendly and came over for a stroke then went off to do their thing. The place was very clean as the other member of our party has a cat allergy and they didn’t suffer any symptoms. Food was delicious and quite creative and a bit of a change from the pizza and pasta we had eaten all week. I recommend the no cheese cake for dessert if you have room. Staff were lovely and very helpful. Was a little on the expensive side but considering the quality of the food it was good value.

Date of visit: October 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1 155)

3 - 7 of 1 156 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On a short visit to Rome, staying in the Pyramide area, we stumbled across this wonderful restaurant, 100% vegan. The staff were incredibly attentive and friendly and the food was amazing from the complimentary beetroot pate, through all three courses of delicious food washed down with a bottle of Verdicchio from Jesi! We were offered complimentary after dinner drinks which were superb. There are some very friendly resident cats also!

Reviewed 25 October 2018

So glad to have found Romeow!!

We have been in Rome for about 3 days now, first time in Italy.
Frankly, we’ve been disappointed with the lack of hospitality and the general absence of customer service.
However, the staff at Romeow, (the two-legged & the four-legged ones alike) have redeemed their city!!!
The food is amazing, the staff is extremely accommodating and friendly, and the gatti all are friendly and soft!

(We can recommend the beet root gnocchi or the cashew ricotta-filled ravioli. Save room for the chocolate mousse cake- it is out of this world!)

Seriously, the smiles at the Cat Bistrot were the first ones we’ve seen all week. Then add in some beautiful feline dinner companions- what more can we say?

I can’t say enough great about this place!
Thank you so much, Romeow!

Reviewed 27 September 2018

Service was really good and we felt very welcome. Staff speaks good english and are happy to tell about dishes.

Food was excellent. Great place to eat vegan and raw food.

And then there are the cats of course. They have plenty of places to be and hide. Looks like they are taken good care.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 31 August 2018

I came here with my friend a few days ago at around 16:00. The cats were sleeping and relaxing around. So we just ordered smoothies and mousse cake. We just ate the cake and then found that a white cat had just woken up. The cat was super friendly and even jumped on my lap! He/She liked my pants so it was quite a fun experience! The mousse cake that we ordered was a little bit rich but thankfully our server gave us free glasses of water. The smoothie tasted nice but my friend didn't really like hers that much. The cake and smoothie costed around 15 euros. The servers were all super nice and spoke to us in amazing English! Overall, I think that it was worth coming here for the cats.

Date of visit: August 2018