“Great location, perfect accommodations”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Holidayrome

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
usadumi
Sacramento, California
“Great location, perfect accommodations”
Reviewed 13 August 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Great location, close to supermarkets, pizzeria and the best gelato in Rome (La romana)
We were able to take public transportation to all the attractions in Rome. About a 15 min.walk to the Colosseum and other attractions. Very Close to the metro and the train station, also public bus transportation was easily accessible. Marbo was great!
Thank you for everything!!!

16 Aug 2017
Hi and thanks a thousand for your beautiful review.
I am very glad that you have been fine in my apartment and that you enjoyed the area where it is located very close to the city's main and central attractions. I am also glad that you have been very comfortable with public transport just below the house. I also thank you for your personal compliments that you have done to me and I hope to see you again soon.
Hi and thank you again for your fantastic review.
Crihana F
“4 nights stay. 4 adults and 2 children”
Reviewed 10 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

We were staying there between 04 and 08 May 2017. It was a good apartment for all six of us. Very close to the PIRAMIDE subway station. From there we walk about 20 minutes to the Colosseum. The kitchen and beds are well maintained. But the shower was a little too small. The owner was very polite and speaks English well. Internet speed and connectivity were great. I will recommend. Thanks to the owner for the information needed to locate the apartment from the station to the apartment. We will also visit in the future if possible. Greetings from Galati, Romania!

16 May 2017
Thank you very much for your personal appreacement.
I am happy that you, your friends and your families was very good in the apartment and that you liked it and his kitchen and beds. Thank you for the compliments for the speed and connectivity of internet and I am very glad that you appreciated the locality where is located the apartment. I hope to see you again in the future. Thank you again for your very good review.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Nice quiet stay with easy walk to food and Roman coliseum ”
Reviewed 2 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

Great location and quaint. Accommodat ed all 5 of us easily n clean. Host nice n spoke English well. 15 minute walk to coliseum and Roman forum. Food everywhere and it's all good.

6 Jan 2017
Thank you for your very good review. I am happy that you like the easily, the clean and the central position of the apartment, and that you was very good, and for your compliments to me.
Thank you again and I hope to see you again in the future.
Shaddiz
Sydney, Australia
“4 nights stay”
Reviewed 8 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

The apt is clean and has 3 beds, aircon, fridge and wifi working good.. location is very good,just outside the subway and also 5 min walking to train station where u can catch the train to airport at cheaper price than termini st.
In the area lots of local restaurants with very good
Price and food..
Recommended

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
11 Aug 2016
Hello. I am very glad that you have been very well in the apartment. I am delighted that you enjoyed all the comforts and you've got on well with the Wi-Fi very fast. I thank you for the compliments you gave me about the cleanliness and the very convenient central location and well equipped with everything where the apartment is located. I am very glad you recommend the apartment to others.
Hello and thank you for the wonderful compliments.
I hope to see you again in the future with your partner, your family or your friends.
SatishDub
Pune, India
“Nice Place in good localiaty for family stay”
Reviewed 29 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

We stayed there from 19th to 24th April 2016. It was good apartment for four of us. Very close to Metro station PIRAMID. 20 min walking from famous Colosseum. Well maintained kitchen and beds. Bathroom was little small. Owner (Marbo) was nice and speak good English. Net speed and connectivity was too good. I will recommend it to family of 3 to 5. Once again Thanks Marbo for helping to reach after getting from train station till apartment. Will visit in future too if possible. Regards

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Internet speed and connectivity
Liked least: Bath closet area in bathroom
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
3 May 2016
Hello and thank you for your wonderful review.
I am very glad that you liked the apartment and that you have been well with your family.
I'm glad you liked the fact that the apartment is in the center, right above public transport, train station and the subway.
I thank you for the compliments you gave me for the decor and cleanliness.
I thank you for having recommended the apartment to other guests.
I am very happy to see you again in the future with your family.
Thank you for making me the personal compliments on my availability and my help.
I am very happy to have helped you to arrive and in everything you needed.
Therefore I hope to see you soon and thank you again for your wonderful review.
Goodbye and thanks.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing