“Lovely little bistrot in Flaminio ”
Review of Claire Bistrot

Claire Bistrot
Reserve with
Save up to 50% when you reserve online *
Claire Bistrot is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 655 of 13 795 Restaurants in Rome
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Flaminio
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My partner and I had our anniversary dinner here last night.
The place is small but very cosy, I loved the decor and the feel of the place. The owner (?) welcomed us, brought us our dishes and he was friendly without being too forward or annoying.
The antipasti were really good and we both had a main course (primo) which was delicious and very filling. My cheesecake was amazing too, didn’t try my partner’s tiramisu, though.
I would definitely recommend this place and we will surely come again!

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed this place very much. It is not a Bar, it is not a restaurant: it is a Bistrot! As you enter you feel as if going bak in time, or as if exit the city of Rome and enter into ....Paris! Furniture, lights, sitting arrangement, all very neat and in harmony. You can enjoy wide selection of appetizers, pasta dish, good wines and spirits. Excellent for special occasions with your lover or friend.

Review collected in partnership with ASUS 6 Stub App Smartphone
Reviewed 7 February 2018

Nice little back street restaurant on a little piazza. Great beer and the food looks good to. Friendly staff

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

This is a special find that does not disappoint. We had a tasting menu with groupon (twice) and every course was delicious and beautifully presented. I look forward to returning to this very valid restaurant.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

This Restaurant its in a quit neighborhood near Maxi museum.
In a modern ambient with a daily menu, the plates are delicious.
I ate a salad with "gamberoni " that was so good.
I certainly come back again.