“Haven for Studying Abroad”
Review of Pizza Dai Cinque

Pizza Dai Cinque
Ranked #421 of 13 557 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Prati
Reviewed 8 February 2018

Let me be real here.

Pizza dai Cinque has manifested it's place in my heart. The flavor of not only the pizza, but the hearts of the workers, is remarkable.

The smile of the woman at the counter just makes you want to order 5 more margheritas. The pizza is definitely clutch. As a student, 5 dollar pizza is something I can get behind. Five dollar pizza of this quality is extravagent.

When I wake up, I think of Pizza dai Cinque. I can sense that I will need it later in the day. Every time I get a pie, I always think about the next. I imagine PdC as the place that people goto when they need reservation that there is still good left in the world.

My study abroad class worships the place, as does the rest of Prati and for good reason. We walk in the shop and the nice lady behind the counter already knows our order.

That's service, that's family, that's Pizza dai Cinque.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

I eat at this place at least 4-5 times a week! It is the best pizza for a very reasonable price. The staff is very friendly and there are great deals for pizza such as 4 Euro for a margharita pizza and a water.

1  Thank Drew D
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

OK OK OK, I wasn't thinking to review this place… But seriously. Absolutely outstanding flavor, size, cleanliness. A straight to the point over the counter pizza joint similar to Chicago style pizza for a three euro I get a gigantic slice of authentico pizza. And if I want a bottle of water it's only for euro. Give me a break this is how to load up and get ready for your day of sightseeing. Love it!

Reviewed 22 August 2017

There's honestly not much to say here, folks. This has quickly become my regular takeaway spot while living here in Rome.

Yes the pizza is a little on the greasy side, yes it's a very no-frills dining experience. But for the prices you pay (some of the lowest in the Prati neighborhood), it's pretty damn good and they have some interesting toppings.

The porcini mushroom pizza, the sausage meat pizza, their spicy salami joint and the classic potato pizza are all on my regular rotation. These are good go-to's if you need some tips on where to start ordering. If you're in the neighborhood, in the mood for a slice or two or three, and don't want to break the bank, this is it.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

If your wallet has shrunk as much as mine did in Rome, this might be exactly the right place to stop your hunger. For the usual prices in the neighbourhood of Prati you will probably not find something cheaper that tastes as decent as these pizzas. Yes, the pizzas are slightly too oily. Indeed, less salt would have made them better. But they are good bites, for a low price, and the people are friendly. Also: if you need to charge your phones, here are plenty of sockets! Unfortunately, there is no toilet.