Reviews (1 330)
1 330 results
All reviews rooftop bar roman bath piazza navona sauna and steam room quiet street spa area within walking distance five star hotel vatican city perfect location turn down service beautiful hotel bottle of prosecco tiber river deluxe room main attractions wonderful stay
43 - 48 of 1 330 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

If you come driving it is difficult to find as the area is restricted for some traffic. But once there the hospitality is excellent. Concierge is prompt with the luggage and arranges the valet, the check in is very efficient and friendly staff at reception.
Rooms are nicely decorated and still has charm of an old hotel. Our room had a balcony which is big enough to have breakfast, dinner or just some drinks.
From the hotel it’s easy to walk to Vatican, Piazza Navona, Pantheon etc.
It’s really a nice hotel to stay for a few days.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Manager-Hotel-Invest, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Rome - St. George, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Bruno570
Thank you so much for sharing your lovely and detailed experience with us! We are so happy that you enjoyed everything from the design-led rooms to our lovely service at the reception!
I am especially pleased that the location of the hotel contributed in making it a great trip
I will be sure to share your review with the entire team!
Hopefully you will manage to return in the near future for another great stay!
Best Regards

Reviewed 26 June 2018

I highly recommend Hotel Indigo as my recent stay was absolutely fantastic! The hotel has a beautiful atmosphere, impeccably clean rooms, and truly caring employees – in particular James at the Front Desk who was kind, courteous, and very helpful with whatever we needed. The employees really went above and beyond to welcome us, and we truly felt special as we were delighted by VIP amenities in our room. Thanks to the entire staff for making my experience truly memorable! Viva Italia!!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Manager-Hotel-Invest, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Rome - St. George, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Armand A
Thank you so much for sharing your lovely and detailed experience with us!
Always great to see that our hotel has a positive effect on our guest experience.
I am also delighted to see that our staff contributed in making it a great experience, especially James.
I will be sure to share your review with the entire team!
We all hope to welcome you back to our lovely neighborhood in the near future!

Warmest Regards,
General manager

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Hotel Indigo is centrally located in Rome. It is walking distance to St. Peter’s and the Vatican. The management at this hotel pays attention to detail and makes a vacation stay memorable, relaxing and comfortable. The breakfast ranges from eggs, bacon, pasteries, cereals, fruits and beverages . The rooftop restaurant Sofa is absolutely devine. Pair the food and wine with a view of Rome and you will feel like you’re in heaven.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Manager-Hotel-Invest, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Rome - St. George, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear tmugnaini,
I am enthusiastic to read a such nice review and I am proud to hear so kind words about my staff, the quality of food at the Restaurant and our customer service.
A positive guest experience is something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback.
Thank you again for your kind words and we all look forward to having another opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

I would rate this hotel 5 stars but it took me about 4 hours and two trips to the lobby to get a bucket of ice in my room. First I ask the reception if I could have a bucket of ice sent up to my room and she said she would take care of it. After, a couple of hours, I called room service and she said she would have a waiter bring it up. I waited at least another hour and no ice. I went back down to the first floor restaurant and talked to the lady who had taken my call. In about 10 more minutes, I had my bucket of ice. While this is a great hotel, this is not the type of service or attention to detail that I expect from a five star hotel. Other than this star costing incident, the hotel is very nice and the staff very courteous. It is on a back street and no easy to find but worth the effort. Very good tourist location.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Manager-Hotel-Invest, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Rome - St. George, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear rwr1226
thank you so much for choosing the Hotel Indigo Rome – St. George for your stay and for sharing your feedback with us.
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and location.
Please accept our sincerest apologies for the missing service you have experienced during your stay. This is not our standard and we will certainly investigate further and take corrective actions.
Thank you as well for recommending our hotel and we look forward to welcoming you again.
Best regards
Genaral Manager

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Spent 5 nights at Hotel Indigo and had a wonderful stay. All the staff were very friendly and helpful.

Our room was very comfortable and nicely decorated.

Breakfast was included and I have never seen a better breakfast buffet anywhere - everything from hot food, eggs, bacon, sausages to cold cuts, cakes, pastries, breads plus a variety of cereals and fruits - you wanted for nothing!

There is a restaurant and rooftop bar with a lovely view over the rooftops.

The hotel is an easy walk to many of Rome’s great attractions.

My only issue was the shower which was a bit dodgy.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank parrotheadgirl
Manager-Hotel-Invest, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Rome - St. George, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dear parrotheadgirl
Thank you so much for choosing the Hotel Indigo Rome – St. George for your stay and for sharing your feedback with us.
I am pleased to read that you had a good time with us and we could offer everything needed.
As well I am delighted to see that our staff contributed in making it a great experience.
It would be our pleasure to have you staying with us again in the near future.
With kind regards