“An enjoyable and relaxing place, Very good food and beers”
Review of Pork'n'Roll Pub

Pork'n'Roll Pub
Ranked #291 of 13 868 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: US$6 - US$17
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 December 2017

I had a dinner with a bunch of friends. The place is not very big, interiors are well designed and you can feel the welcoming and relaxing atmosphere from the very first moment you get in. We knew its fame for the wide selection of good craft beers, but we discovered also that they offer delightful and tasty food, most of it based (obviously) on pork meat coming from their farm.
Staff is friendly and very helpful when choosing the right meal and the best beer for you. Prices are fair. It's really worth a visit and I will surely come back.
I suggest you to book in advance because it's quite always full

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Thank you TripAdvisor and PorknRoll exceptional service, and the quality, taste were a culinary delight

1  Thank Nigel H
Reviewed 28 July 2017

My friends brought me here for a nice catch-up after a long time away from Rome.
I initially was skeptical of having pub food after coming back to Italy, but my expectations were amazingly exceeded!
Wide selection of craft beer and sandwiches with great quality Italian products.
Staff is extremely warm and welcoming, open to answer to every specific question you might have!
Cheap and awesome!

1  Thank Erika P
Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Really nice looking restaurant with big, tasty portions. Wide selection of beers. Price level is quite low. Two persons can eat a lot and have beer each with less than 30€.
Waiters were really nice and interior and atmosphere are relaxed but stylish.
Book a table in advance

Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

We were in roma for a couple of days. For or first night it was very pleasant. I recommand it for your nights in roma.