“Unforgettable holidays”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room - Dining Room Living Room - Dining Room
Hallway
Hallway
Entrance
Street
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

anntill2
Storrington, United Kingdom
“too much money spent”
Reviewed 5 June 2016 for a stay in April 2016

So where did it say we couldn't arrive later than 8pm and where did it say we had to pay cleaner fees? So the whole thing cost us £80 more than we thought it was going to.

Nice man, nice apartment, lock to front door very strange and doesn't always cooperate!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
6 Jun 2016
Hello Ann,

Thanks for your review and for your thoughts. I am very interested guest the review, Because We as an opportunity to improve the apartment and the guests live That experience coming to Rome.

If you had asked me before check-in or at check-in, I could show you where to find the information that you assert that he had found.

They are in the "Rate notes" that you accepted when you booked.

In Rome City Hall is seeking payment of city tax, everybody knows, but I wrote in the ad.

You asked me to be taken to the airport, and I have sent you a Mercedes with a driver, I organized this for you. You arrived before 22.00 and not brought you to pay anything extra.

Two days ago, tourists from Madrid, due to a delay of their plane, arrived at 3:30 at night. You think it's not fair that I receive a small fee to be had to go home after 4:30 of the night? This is an apartment, not a hotel night porter.

You called me at around 23:00, because you could not get at home. the door with the same keys I arrived and I immediately opened with which you were not been able to open.

If I return to Rome, please contact me, I will be happy to accommodate you and tea there will be a special price. I am sure that you change your mind

Greetings Joseph Chinnici
Rustam A
Moscow, Russia
“Unforgettable holidays”
Reviewed 1 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015

Joseph was very punctual. We had no problems with check-in and departure. He was always in touch by e-mail or phone. Apartments higher class. Located a few metro stops away from the Vatican City. Walking to the metro stantion takes 10 minutes. Near the bus stop and a supermarket. The apartment is really in the photo. Fully equipped kitchen, spacious room with a good repair, two balconies. The apartment has all the information for visitors of Rome, with a map of the tourist center and restaurants are nearby. We really liked this place. I recommend this apartment.

giqui56
Rennes, France
“correct place”
Reviewed 13 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

correct apartment clean and well fitted close to vatican .For moving 2 solutions : by bus close to apartment by métro 10 minutes by foot

Travelling group: Avec mon époux(se) / partenaire
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Chrischri...
Lichtenburg, South Africa
“Satisfying stay close to Vatican”
Reviewed 24 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Very nice apartment with all required amenities at a good price. Close to Metro and two stops to Vatican. Apartment very clean.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Aircons
Liked least: Wifi a bit slow
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Milan
Reviewed 17 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing