“Hits the spot for American breakfast”
Review of Homebaked

Homebaked
Ranked #441 of 13 795 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Monteverde
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

A little bit of a trek but definitely hots the spot of you are looking for an authentic American breakfast. Eggs & bacon were done properly, and price was reasonable. Only complaint would be the orange juice which is listed as fresh OJ but it is not actually fresh squeezed.

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

We visited Homebaked and sat outside eating a delicious chicken quesadilla and chicken salad wrap. The food was served quickly, staff friendly fluent English speakers and the Americano coffee was hot & fresh. Exactly what we were after! Highly recommended.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

Had a great breakfast here! Very much recommend the bacon fingers - trust me just get them, they are fantastic! The man helping us gave a great recommendation for a restaurant in Florence that was also really good. Very comfortable and casual.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

As a student studying abroad and spending a weekend in Rome, I was ecstatic to find an American breakfast restaurant. We walked in and we’re immediately treated like family! The women working there were so very kind and personable. The breakfast was absolutely delicious and just like something I’d have at home. We didn’t want to leave the restaurant because we felt so welcomed and at home! Absolute highlight of our day, if you’re an American student, you must go!

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

This was the best American breakfast that i’ve had while being abroad. I felt like I was back home at my favorite New Jersey diner. The pancakes were so fluffy and the fresh squeezed juice went with it so well. I’d come here every morning for breakfast if I could! The girls at the front counter were so sweet and were so glad to be able to make me so happy with the American food i’d been missing out on. They really know how to do a good breakfast and amazing service!