“Love it”

Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar, Brew Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: San Lorenzo
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Funky place is a funky area of town. Wish I’d discovered the San Lorenzo area earlier, it’s got a bit of a hard edge to it, reminds me of my time in Berlin. Lots of locals too.

Onto the restaurant / bar itself. Lovely atmosphere inside, couches and armchairs to lounge on. Service was attentive and friendly. Ordered a cocktail, was expertly made- a relief as I’ve come across some hopeless bartenders here. Dessert was good. If I was hosting someone from out of town, I’d take them here. I guess it’s my sorta place.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

A trendy and retro place with a nice and relaxed staff. A good service and nice wines and beers. Also vegetarian food.
Also nice to have a beer or cocktail after dinner.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 19 July 2018

This is a cool bar with retro kitsch decoration. There are craft beers and really interesting and tasty menu options. The Service was good and with a smile. Would definitely visit here again, in fact I wish it was my local!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere, excellent cocktails - try the Wood & Sweet. And AMAZING cacio e pepe. This place is a must try if you are looking for a late night spot.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 18 May 2018

Officine Beat is a vibrant restaurant with a mixed vibe of modern and retro interior. We have had the best antipasti in Rome in this place! The pasta we had after was also great, freshly made and with some very tasty fillings. Our personal favourite was the ravioli with fresh cherry tomatoes.
The drinks are on the expensive side but the cocktails we had after dinner were definitely worth it!

Date of visit: May 2018