“Nice bar close to San Pietro”
Review of Bar delle Grazie

Bar delle Grazie
Ranked #2 454 of 13 962 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Bar
Neighbourhood: Vatican / Borgo
Neighbourhood: Vatican / Borgo
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

Made a short stop during out stay i Rome. Friendly staff, good Coffee and nice sandwiches. Restroom facilities available

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 4 February 2017

I've known this bar for many years, it's the best bar in a tourist area serving mostly Italians but also tourists, it's an excellent run family buisness and spotlessly clean with the best fresh healthy food and good honest prices. This is one of the few places I eat and all the food is the best from coffee pastries to salads and pasta, not to mention many other great choice. Myself been an Italian speaker I find then he staff are great and so professional and attentive, the staff have good English to help and serve tourists.

Date of visit: January 2017
Pandolfi72, Direttore at Bar delle Grazie, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Hi , we are so glad to see your good feedback, we waiting you in your next visit
Goodbye

Reviewed 20 July 2016

I've known this bar for many years now, it's one of the best, this is a well run family business, spotlessly clean. The food is fresh every day, they have a great range of choice. Real Italian dishes, I love their salads fabulous great size, there the best. Been a family run business the staff are very helpful and friendly.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 4 May 2016

We forgot to download our QR codes onto the phones for our Vatican Museum tour and really had to do it before we got there for our allotted time.

This was the first place we found with the perfect combination of wifi, tea and gelato and we were made incredibly welcome..... treated like old friends and the staff could not have been nicer.

The range of sandwiches and cakes in the cooler looked absolutely delicious and I think we both rather regretted our hasty decision to eat at a trattoria nearby. On another visit to the Vatican I would definitely consider this place. OK it's not beautiful, there isn't outside seating and it's obviously popular with local students, but hey, for a flying visit we couldn't ask for more!

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 22 November 2015

It is a real gem close to Vatican – the best place to have a break between St Peter’s and Vatican museums. A budget place with very pleasant service and there are seatings – important for tired tourist legs. Apparently there are more excellent budget eateries on Delle Grazie, but I chose this bar just because I wanted to have a sit-down refreshment. The most important thing, however, was their food – Prosciuto sandwich was symphony of freshness and taste and coffee was excellent.

Date of visit: November 2015

Been to Bar delle Grazie? Share your experiences!