See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed our stay! Pompeo at reception desk was awesome, very friendly & helpful, along with his colleague. Would recommend this place for your stay. Set up very nicely & even had a pack & play for my toddler son to sleep in. Only drawback is wifi does not pick up in room, have to be down in common area to use.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2016

The hotel is in a industrial area, it's not easy to find... And more over there is virtually nothing around at walking distance. The road that lead you to the first restaurant and supermarket is very dangerous. specially at night. There is not sidewalk on this road...
So staying in this hotel with no car is rather a risk.

-The room are spacious and comfortable with minibar. The price is 60€/night which is quite ok. The staff does not really speak english, so it's better if you speak italian.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Cemac_first
Roberto B, Direttore generale at Hotel Meeting Roma, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2016

Dear Sir, good afternoon,
thank for your revew so equilibrated.. Is it the truth, our Hotel is in an industrial area, and is it better to come to us by car.. but anyway we have a shuttle service available for all customers, from August completly free for all.. obviously is not a taxi and, to use it, all customers have to arrange with the reception their displacements to and from the city or neighborhood areas.

I hope we can renovate your trust in us soonest..
have a nice day..

HM - Roberto

Reviewed 11 February 2015

Workers were so rude.. when i asked for some water or something else, their answer was it's over. You have to wake up early to have poor breakfast otherwise you have to be contented with the left from other guests.

Hotel is close to airport.
You have to take a free bus which is passing in front of hotel to get to metro station so you can take to metro for the city centre

Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Onur G
meetroma, Direttore generale at Hotel Meeting Roma, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2015

Dear Mr. Onur G. good morning.. and thanks a lot for your comments about our Hotel... to have full vision of your complain, I've tryed to find your stay in our database, but nothing.. we never had customers with your name... it's really strange and, strange is you post a comment after more than six mounth..... very strange???

anyway is real, to reach the city center (aprox 25/30 min)., you have to take a Bus and Underground,
..but is strange that some our colleagues said you, that the water was finished,
and
...is impossible that our breakfast was poor.... really in our buffet you can find a full continental breakfast and more hot american breakfast with pancake, eggs, bacon.. ecc... ecc...(not for touristic groups) . sometime when a lot of people coming down in the breakfastroom, at the same time, we need few minute to refurnish the buffet, and we apologize if someone have to wait to find all things, this is the job, thats it....

HM - Roberto

Reviewed 21 July 2013

I stayed here for one night before flying out from Ciampino airport. As I had booked well in advance, the price for the room was good.
The shuttle was 10 euro as I had arranged it when I booked. Wifi is good, but be aware that it is not free - 10 euro for 24 hours.
The receptionist was very friendly and helpful and made me feel very welcome.
I was confused by the public transport directions as the bus number is not listed on the hotel website, not as far as I could see anyway. Thankfully though, I was dropped to the hotel in a car. When we phoned for directions, they gave us good, accurate directions in a professional manner.
I would recommend to women travelling alone that you arrive in the early afternoon. The hotel itself is very safe - entry to the rooms is by card and there is a good video surveillance system at reception. However, I would not go out into the local area on my own at night unless I really had to. On a walk to the local Euro Spar (less than 5 minutes away) I had to deal with unwelcome catcalls - this was at 5pm. If you are going into Rome at night on your own, ask for the shuttle bus or arrange a taxi.
If you are looking for a reasonably priced stopover before flying, this place does that job very well. Not sure I would stay there as a tourist in Rome, though.

Room tip: My room was overlooking the courtyard, which because of nearby businesses was noisy until the late afternoon. However, considering its proximity to Ciampino airport, it is only to be expected that the sound of airplanes might keep you awake no matter what pat of the hotel you are in.
Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Mo B
Reviewed 15 June 2013

Very near the Ciampino domestic airport …. It’s the second time I stayed here, last time was about 4 years ago.
I have no idea how much it costs as the client paid, but I would put it in the ‘budget’ category and so would expect it to be good value.
It’s not somewhere I would want to spend any more time than a sleepover, but fine for that.
My room (on the first floor) was accessed via a tiny lift – always a challenge when you have the amount of luggage that I do! The room was ‘compact’, but certainly not the smallest I’ve stayed in, and there was enough room to stash the luggage and be able to use the room sensibly.
The desk area was fine to work on one laptop, and 24 hours internet access was 10 Euros – it was also available in 1 and 4 hour packages and although I wasn’t there 24 hours, I wanted to have internet for the whole time, so that’s what I chose. It worked fine.
The room was a bit dark, but it did have a small fridge, so you could chill your own drinks and this also had a few basics in there! This is always useful. The bed was comfortable and it was all very clean.
The bathroom was tiny. Sitting on the toilet, my knees were under the actual sink – the two items were so close to each other – and I am 1.65 metres tall and weigh 45Kgs!!! I have no idea how large people would comfortably manage to use these facilities! (although they probably have larger rooms ?)
The shower was equally miniscule … but it all worked fine.
They had a really neat little overnight bag in the bathroom of all the essentials should you turn up without any … or having lost your luggage!
There was a small bar downstairs but I arrived too late for that and didn’t do breakfast in the morning as I worked right up to the time I needed to leave!
I would stay there again if I had an early flight or arrived late .. and it’s not a place I’d relax. Functional and convenient in certain specific circumstances I’d say is a good and fair description.

Date of stay: June 2013